chapter 17 The Evil Family, Lan Ting

After that incident, Feng Xingtian decisively returned all the women in the palace to their masters. As for the woman who almost killed Xie Wuya, Feng Xingtian asked Feng Feiyang, who sent her back, to bring a sentence. What is the content except the master and servant? No one knows about them, anyway, the woman disappeared silently in the end.

Without outsiders disturbing, happy times always pass very quickly. Ten days are dazzling, and in a blink of an eye, the annual assessment of Tianyu College, the highest institution of the Ziling Kingdom, will be held tomorrow. All the descendants of the big family who want to enroll. You have to accept the assessment, and only after passing the assessment can you truly become a student of Tianyu Academy and accept the teachings of Tianyu Academy.

Xie Wuya started accepting the Summoner Examination from Tianyu Academy three years ago, when he was fourteen, but he failed to do it once. This is why he was called a trash and the evil family was humiliated. This year In the last year, he is no longer a wicked family member, but a noble concubine war. Many good people have speculated that he will not participate in the assessment again. According to reports, the king of war favors the concubine very much, even if he cannot become a summoner. It's a trash piece. I believe that his back half is also guaranteed. People with a little bit of brains shouldn't take humiliation anymore, right?

What outsiders don't know is that Xie Wuya is no longer the Xie Wuya it used to be. Not only will they participate in the assessment, they are bound to win. In the past few days, they have been humbly asking Feng Xingtian for advice. The situation that shocked the world in one fell swoop.

"St. drill summon book really never happened? Then how would anyone give it a name? This is not Tuoliaokuzi fart, superfluous do?"

Ching Chung House garden pavilion, eating the evil knows no boundaries wind punishment days intimate life People prepared snacks, chattering and asking. After ten days of temporary embracing, he finally figured out the connection between various skills, but there are still many doubts that have not been figured out, and the powerful and knowledgeable Feng Xing Tian is just right. Is the most suitable teacher.

"Perhaps it has been in ancient times. The level of the summoning book has been passed down from generation to generation. The holy diamond summoning book is the existence that all summoners dream of, but many people have entered a misunderstanding. It is not that the high-level summoning book must be the best. Okay, like the golden summoning book, it can summon four summoned beasts nominally, but what if each one is weak, or is it a guardian-type summoned beast? Yes, as the level of the summoner increases, the summoner can Replace the summoned beasts, but the attributes of the summoning book determine everything. Even if you replace all guardian summoned beasts, their attributes can never change from guarding to combat form, so don't think about the holy diamond summoning book. , The number of summoned beasts is not the most important thing, what is important is his attributes and combat effectiveness."

Lifting his head from the book, Feng Xingtian said indifferently that the most taboo of the practitioner is transitional greed. He does not want Xie Wuya to enter that misunderstanding. Since he decides to let go of his hand and let him soar, he will definitely help him stand up. The highest peak.

"Hey... it's not a sin to think about it, right..."

Was it seen through? Xie Wuya put out his tongue mischievously, and just about to argue, the butler hurried in.

"Something?"

Feng Xingtian put down the book, the warmth between his eyebrows was full, Zixie Wuya promised to try to love him and be loyal to him, the warmth in his eyes has not dissipated, which also made the people of the palace even more grateful to Xie Wu. Ya, because they all know that it was Xie Wuya who made the prince change. The prince's mood was better, and their days of being laid off were naturally better. The only thing that hurt was that Xie Wuya was too weird and didn't speak surprisingly. Endless death, often caused the whole palace to jump around, they are all kinds of love and hatred entanglement with him.