Chapter 104 People from Tianhong Continent

"Touch..."

    "Boom..."

    "Fuck, my mother..."

    "Run...

    before the two of them flew close, the dark clouds in the sky exploded in an instant, and the strong air flow scattered everywhere, and every air flow was mixed with wind. Xing Tian's strong grudge, whether it was Feng Feiyang or the two mysterious men who suddenly appeared, everyone was startled, and hurriedly flew away from the place. The superimposed blasting, in fact, can ordinary people afford it?

    "The person who experienced the thunder calamity is afraid that he will be blown to ashes, right? "

    I don't know how long he ran, but the young man turned around and looked at a sea of fire in the distance. It's a pity, considering his ability, it is very rare to be able to manage Tianlei's body in this continent, but unfortunately he didn't escape Tianwei. "Not necessarily, I don't think that person is an ordinary person. Banxie

    , please remember that there is nothing absolute in the world of cultivation. Maybe we will meet again in the future, let's go. Following his line of

    sight indifferently, Shen Qiutian turned around and walked out of the void. The man felt so amazing to him, as if he had encountered an old enemy, making his bellicose elements instantly active and boiling. Get up, he originally planned to challenge him after he passed the thunder calamity, but... things are unpredictable, as long as he doesn't die, I believe they will have a chance to see each other again.

    "Qiu Tian, did you like him? ? "

    Looking deeply at his tall back, the young man asked in a strange voice, who doesn't know that the young master of the Shen family, Shen Qiutian, likes men, and the back of that man seems very attractive, Qiu Tian doesn't know that. Would you fall in love with someone just by looking back?

    "Uh..."

    Shen Qiutian staggered and almost fell down, turned around and glared at him, pulled him and kissed him forcefully. Taking him from Tianhong Continent to elope here, he still dares to doubt his feelings for him, isn't this a real abuse?

    "Well..."

    Obviously he didn't expect him to kiss him suddenly, Yan Banxie was startled, and Hua Guo's eyes flashed with joy, then he closed his eyes, took the initiative to wrap his hands around his neck, and threw himself into this sudden passionate kiss.

    Tianyu Academy, in the space of Xie Wuya, Xie Wuya, who was fighting with the magic bell, suddenly felt a pain in his heart, and all his movements stagnated in an instant.

    "Wuya, what's wrong with you?"

    "Wuya..."

    "Brother Wuya..."

    Everyone rushed to him in an instant, and everyone was worried about Chi Guoguo. More than ten days ago, Wuya suddenly stopped. He was hiding in the alchemy room by himself again. They were happy that he let go. Why did something happen all of a sudden?

    "Don't be noisy, let me be quiet."

    He waved them away irritably, Xie Wuya got up and limped to a chair not far away, on the ground where no one saw him, his eyebrows were tightly wrinkled, his right hand I unconsciously touched my chest, what happened to the pain just now? Could it be that something happened to Xingtian?

    Looking at his back worriedly, everyone pushes me and I push you, everyone wants to go up and ask, but they don't dare to touch his back scale at this time, what happened just now? Why did Wu Ya suddenly stop?