Chapter 122 The Promise of Life and Death

Contrary to them, Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian returned to the room lovingly and lingeringly all the way, almost at the same second as the door was closed, their bodies were tightly connected, and they were separated for more than two months. , This is a living torture for couples who love each other deeply. The already active Xie Wuya is so excited. Even Feng Xingtian has swept away the usual elegance, wild and passionate, and the fire of love continues to burn. every corner of the room.

    "Huhu... Let me rest first, let's continue later." The

    passion came to an end, Xi Wuyou leaned against Feng Xingtian's bare chest with unsteady breathing, the whole person was weak and weak. It is obvious from the words that this is not enough. For more than two months, at least three days and three nights are required to fight.

    "Pinch my waist."

    He narrowed his eyes and looked at them, and his eyes were still full of passion. After he finished speaking, the thugs held his buttocks and carried him step by step towards the neat and clean big bed not far away. , They were so excited just now that they didn't have time to go to bed, so they just... Hehe, it seems to feel pretty good, try other places next time.

    "Xingtian, have you already broken through?" When the

    two of them lay on the bed, Xie Wuya's breathing became smoother. He put his hands on his chest, and he didn't want to look at him, knowing that Zilian was for them. After hurting himself again, he couldn't face this problem calmly, although he didn't blame Feng Xingtian for concealing it.

    "Huh? You know?"

    How shrewd is Feng Xingtian? What's more, the other party is someone he puts on the top of his heart. He can see her unnaturalness at a glance. His eyes are deep, and he instantly understands what he is struggling with. In fact, this is also a problem he has always been unwilling to face. Lian is very important to Wu Ya, but...if he could, he would not accept his help even if he died.

    "Well, Shui Qilin told me." The

    fingers were unconsciously circling around his chest, Xie Wuya did not deny it, and it was useless to deny it anyway. With Xingtian's shrewdness, he didn't think he could hide it from him.

    "Look at me, Wu Ya."

    Holding her head with both hands, he forced him to meet his gaze. Feng Xingtian's face was rigorous and serious, and the words of comfort and explanation slowly poured out between the thin red lips and the squirming of sexy lips.

    "I'm sorry for hiding this from you. When Zilian approached me and told me that she could help me break through the backlash bottleneck caused by the contract of life, I was very excited, but after knowing that he would be damaged, I hesitated. However, if my breakthrough must be based on the harm of someone you care about, I would rather not, but... Another thing Zilian said made me have to accept his kindness, Wu Ya, please forgive my selfishness, I can't help but watch that kind of thing happen, absolutely can't allow it."

    Wen Yan, Xie Wuya didn't show any surprises, he had already expected these things, Feng Xingtian loves him and spoils him and makes him embarrassed. He wouldn't do it, he was convinced of this, and he was curious, what did Zilian tell him?

    "He said that you are destined to soar for nine days, Wu Ya, I don't know why he is so sure, but one thing I know very well, with your perverted promotion speed, soaring is definitely not a distant thing, if I don't want to do anything Breaking through the bottleneck, then one day I will have to watch you soar alone, this is something I can't bear no matter what." Seeing