chapter 45Don't kill Bai, don't kill!

"Mingzhu, why is this..."

    Just when everyone laughed exaggeratedly and Xie Mingzhu was so ashamed that he wanted to sew on the ground, dressed in purple gold brocade robes, a noble Feng Xingyu walked in, followed by a large group of people behind him. The entourage, when Xie Wuya's figure fell into sight, the rest of the question was stuck in the depths of his throat, recalling the shame not long ago, his eyes stared as if they were about to fall out, but now it is in public again. Next, in order to be concerned about his prince's majesty, even if he hates internal bleeding, he can only stare at him stupidly, and can't do anything.

    "Hey, His Royal Highness, we are really destined to meet again. Did you hear that I was shopping here and came to help me pay the bill? How embarrassing is that, although you and our prince are brothers, I don't I'm so embarrassed to take advantage of you, how can I do this?"

    Eyeballs rolled around, Xie Wuya pretended to be reserved and snatched the sword from Xie Mingzhu's hand, and it was rare that someone took advantage of him, and if he didn't kill it, he wouldn't kill it!

    "I...don't be polite, the princess wants to buy whatever you want, and the palace still has the money."

    Hearing this, the prince almost became angry, but in the eyes of the public, he had to worry about the face of the royal family, and his handsome face was so stinky. It was the first time that Xi Changfeng, who was ugly and stood silently on the side, saw the prince so arrogant, and his heart was overturned, but there was no expression on his face. When he met Xie Wuya, his cousin It's time to be unlucky.

    "Then I'm welcome, shopkeeper, pack this, this... and this all for me to send to the King of War's Mansion. Ask the prince for the money. Lan Ting, what do you want? Brother prince is giving it away today!"

    Demo, what I'm waiting for is your words, Xie Wuya's slender finger pointed rudely, most of the treasures on the counter were brutally fingered, the shopkeeper's face was about to laugh, and the prince who clearly knew the goods casually glanced, The whole face is instantly comparable to the bottom of a pot, this is a lot of money, it hurts!

    "Really? Thank you, brother prince, uncle shopkeeper. Please wrap all the speed potions, strength potions, energy potions, etc. in the store for me!"

    As expected of Xie Wuya's personal training, Lan Ting's innocent and cute blinked her eyes and gave the prince a sweet smile. The export was no more polite than Xie Wuya. Although those potions were not expensive, the amount was unimaginable. The prince was in pain. My heart is almost broken, and I secretly regret that I didn't go out today to look through the almanac. In broad daylight, this is the male and female bandits who met Chi Guoguo!

    "Wuya, thank you, His Royal Highness, next time we come again, I will send someone to the Prince's Mansion to inform you."

    When he pulled Lan Ting past him, Xie Wuya did not forget to stimulate him again, the prince's eyes twitched, you he Mom is still here? Come a few more times, and the Prince's Palace in this palace will be emptied by you.

    "How could you be with Xie... Princess Zhan?"

    When Xi Changfeng passed by him, Feng Xingyu instantly returned to his senses, his brows were tightly wrinkled, and he had always been neutral. When did he follow Feng Xingtian's princess like this? tight?