Chapter 151 Holy Battle (1)

Above the void, Feng Xingtian and Duanmu Li stand opposite each other. The two are the same in size and appearance, and even their temperament is slightly the same. In addition, they are also saint-level strength and intelligent cultivators. Their battle It is undoubtedly worth looking forward to. It is a pity that Wuying Mountain Villa has been destroyed by Feng Xingtian Xi Changfeng not long ago. The only audience is Xi Changfeng and Xie Wuya, but the strength of the two is too low to stay. Watching is equivalent to courting death. Although Xi Changfeng can follow Feng Xingtian and brought Xie Wuya into his own void to watch the battle, but... no one cares how tyrannical the escalated battle wave is, he does not dare to take the test.

    "Go, enter the space, Zilian's space can block even the secrets of the sky, and it should be able to resist their aftermath." After hesitating for a

    while, Xie Wuya decisively opened the door of space. Now he can use space skillfully, and it has long been It is clear that as long as he wants, he can control the space to go anywhere, and he can also use the space to watch the situation outside. For watching the game, this function is perfect.

    Xi Changfeng is no stranger to his space, and he knows that they can watch the battle in the space. Picked up such a fork space, envy, jealousy and hate!

    Well, because Zilian has been recuperating and did not show up, facing the doubts of friends, Xie Wuya casually said that this space was picked up by him, although everyone said they didn't believe it, but what if they didn't believe it? drop? Who dares to torture Xie Wuya? It's not a live search anymore.

    "Feng Xingtian, pull out your Qingxue sword."

    Holding a long sword, he stood proudly, Duanmu Li glanced coldly, and said in a condensed voice, Feng Xingtian's Qingxue sword is a superb weapon, he rarely uses a sword, but a sword It is necessary to see blood. It is rumored that he used it once on the battlefield, and he swept the enemy army with one sword. No one has seen Qingxuejian, and over time, not many people know the existence of Qingxuejian, and have heard of its terrifying power.

    "Shh..."

    This was an evenly matched battle. Feng Xingtian didn't say anything, and with a slam, he drew out his protective sword, the Qingxue Sword. The sword was three feet and three feet long, with a sharp edge. At first glance, it was a world-famous sword. As soon as I talked about its sword body, the whole body was red, giving people a terrifying feeling of being dyed red with blood, and that sword power, before the battle started, the buzzing sound of the sword sounded, It was as if the Qingxue Sword was thirsty calling for blood.

    "I've heard for a long time that the Qingxue Sword is a superb weapon. My Canglong Sword is also a famous sword. Let me meet your Qingxue Sword today." He

    raised the sharp, paper-thin sword in his hand and shook it. Duanmu Li's voice rippling, his momentum changed in an instant, the surrounding air seemed to freeze, there was a lot of vibration in the void, the invisible sword gas turned into a bone-scraping wind, and flew towards Feng Xingtian quickly.

    "This king has also heard about the Canglong Sword. It is a magical weapon no less than the Qingxue Sword. This king also wants to see whether the Qingxue Sword is stronger or the Canglong Sword is sharper."

    He turned his wrist and approached him . The invisible sword qi before was instantly dissolved, and the surging fighting spirit flowed faintly, as if it had the potential to break all laws.

    His eyes narrowed slightly, Duanmu Li was no longer polite, and two golden beams shot out from his eyes. The Canglong Sword rippled across the world, and instantly split thousands of swords. The monstrous sky, the thousands of sword lights all turned into fiery swords, like golden swords, each sword with golden flames, rippling the world with a chilling killing potential.