Chapter 47 Can You Get Any More Waste?

"This is..." In the

    next second, Xie Wuya almost dislocated his chin, and his mouth opened stupidly. Even though he could still see his outstretched hand, he felt strangely that his hand had reached another dimension. , and most importantly, he seemed to have touched something.

    "Apple?"

    Holding a skeptical attitude, Xie Wuya tightened his hand and retracted it. I don't know when, a blood-red, only mangosteen-sized apple appeared on his hand. His eyes couldn't help but get a little curious. Where did it come from?

    […Can you still have some more waste materials? That is Wannian Zhuguo, the best spiritual plant for refining top-level medicinal herbs, Soul Dan! 】Xie Wuya's ignorance is even enraged by the fetish. If possible, Zilian really wants to slap him in the mouth.

    "Wannian Zhuguo? Alchemy? What's this all about, why are you saying something different from what I know?"

    Ignoring his complaints, Xie Wuya blinked his eyes cutely. As far as he knew, this world The alchemy is done with herbs. At most, you can only make some potions or powders. How can you make medicine pills?

    [Uh...this...this...]

    Xie Wuya just asked casually, Zilian actually stuttered nervously, raised her eyebrows, someone was excited.

    "You shouldn't hide something very important from me, right?"

    [Hey... Actually, it's not a big deal, that's all! 】

    "So, which one is it?"

    Unexpectedly, the divine object can be so painful, Xie Wuya couldn't help rolling his eyes, and asked angrily.

    [That is, I am a divine artifact bred by the primordial energy of the primordial chaos period. Naturally, I want to return to the Nine Heavens God Realm. I originally wanted to take you to a higher plane, but I didn't want to... I was too polluted in this world. , Divine Power is damaged... so... you know what! 】Finally, he stammered, and even Xie Wuya gave him a sigh of relief. After sorting out the received information a little, Xie Wuya smiled, that is to say, he must have his assistance. Returning to Jiutian, even if he is a waste, he will try his best to help him become stronger, baby, this is a precious treasure that is unique in the world!

    [Don't make crooked ideas. Your cultivation must be completed by yourself. You can't attract Tianlei's pure body with the help of others. Even if you become the strongest person below the sky, you will never be able to reach a higher realm. Not to mention flying nine days. 】 Zilian once again guessed what he was thinking, and complained that iron was not steel, if it was so easy to become a god and a fairy, the heavens would have been overcrowded.

    "Do you know how to read minds?" If

    this question is not clear, Xie Wuya will never sleep peacefully. Damn, as long as he thinks that his thoughts are being watched at any time, he will feel all kinds of chills.