Chapter 117 The game that hurts (3)

The entire hall fell silent in an instant. Except for each other's breathing, there was no other unnecessary noise. Everyone's expressions were strange, as if they had stepped on the stool, especially the host company, Henan. The whole person is almost completely stupid. Of course, Yuchi Haoran is not much better. He was also shot while lying down.

    "Damn it, Xie Wuya, even I have a plan for Mao?"

    After a while, Yuchi Haoran stood up abruptly and roared, it seems that he hasn't offended him recently, right?

    "Hehe... This is a reward for you to eat my tofu in the Demon Mountain Range that day, so you can just accept it." With a thief smile, Xie Wuya said slyly, he is not good at anything, his only strength is that He will hold grudges. In the Demon Mountain Range that day, his molestation is vivid in his eyes. How can he be worthy of himself if he does not return it? Besides, he seems to be a very open-minded person, so what if you let Yu Nan kiss him?

    "Uh..."

    Yuchi Haoran was dumbfounded for a moment. Damn, is it too late for him to take revenge? The pit father's soul is light, he remembered, don't let him catch the opportunity of revenge, otherwise... hum hum hum!

    When I heard the black line of the conversation between the two, I did not forget to warn myself secretly in my heart, Nima, anyone can offend, don't offend Xie Wuya, it's been a long time, he actually still Get revenge, it's so fucking fucked up.

    "Hehe... What are you playing? You seem to be very happy." The
warm and jade-like voice just sounded, and the next second, Xie Wuya's entire body instantly fell into the familiar and warm embrace, relaxed and leaned against his embrace, Xie Wuya thief smiled and said: "Playing the game of Truth or Dare, Yunan won the bid, and we are waiting for his pro-Weichi."

    Nima is waiting for you, right? Hearing what he said, everyone unanimously complained in their hearts, but they didn't dare to show the slightest on their faces. Damn, if they were concerned about him, they would not have any good fruit to eat next.

    "Oh? It seems to be very interesting, don't mind the king participating as well!"

    Raising his eyebrows, Feng Xingtian hugged Xie Wuya and walked back to their seats and sat down. He looked at the two parties with coquettish eyes. Needless to say, this request must have been made by the person in his arms. will do so.

    "I'm done? Where's Chang Feng?"

    Sitting next to him, Xie Wuya raised his head and asked, why didn't

    we come back together? Just wait."

    Indifferently glanced at the sky in the distance, another quarter of an hour should be enough.

    "Haha...Okay."

    Nodding obediently, when Xie Wuya's eyes turned to Si Yunan who was still standing stupidly, the suppleness in his eyes was instantly replaced by funny, and the pitiful urged: "Yunan, wish You lose the bet, or do you want to drink this jug of wine?"

    "Uh..."

    Looking at the jug on the table following his line of sight, Si Yunan's chubby face darkened even more, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After he took a breath, he forcibly suppressed the strong urge to pounce on him and gritted his teeth: "I'll do it myself, right?"

    Isn't that just kissing one? It's better than being drunk and dying here, so he should treat it like a dead pork.

    If Yuchi Haoran knew that his kiss was a piece of dead pork to Si Yunan, he would be so angry that he would hit the wall, right?