Chapter 103 Tianlei Pure Body

"Boom..."

   In the endless desert, the sky is covered with dark clouds, and the thunderous thunder is constantly resounding. The shock makes the top of the heart tremble. The man in a brocade robe has his hands behind his back, his beautiful face is indifferent, and his eyes are completely indifferent. Looking at the dark clouds above his head, the other tall and strong man standing not far behind him was full of worry. The prince finally succeeded in breaking through the bottleneck. As long as he passed the level of Tianlei's pure body, he would undoubtedly become One of the strongest in this continent, but... According to legend, there are nine Heavenly Thunders in total, and the first one is slightly less powerful, so it is most suitable for the body. Even if the quintessence is completed, it must endure the next thunderbolt that is stronger than the next. Fortunately, the latter lightning strikes can be avoided or counterattacked, otherwise it is absolutely impossible for the mortal body to withstand the madness of the next nine thunders. Bombing.

    It’s not that there are no strong people in this continent, but there are only a handful of real strong people. Many people are either stuck at the peak of the king level or the emperor level is complete, or they will die under the body of Tianlei, and there are very few people who are lucky enough to survive. There are few, several empires add up to no more than three holy-level powerhouses.

    "My lord..."

    Feng Feiyang opened his mouth, but sadly found that he didn't know what to say. He could only stare at his back with worried eyes. Tianlei couldn't hide, but... in case the lord died in Here, how is he going to explain to the Demon Emperor? And the princess that hurts, he is afraid that he will go crazy, right?     "Flying, step back  , Tianlei doesn't have eyes, don't enter the minefield, otherwise the power of Tianlei will be doubled, and this king is not strong enough to easily deal with double the thunderbolt."

His Feng Xingtian teased lightly, saying that he is not afraid of being a lie, but he deeply knows that fear is useless, and the most important thing is that he has no qualifications to be afraid, whether it is for himself or the love in his heart, He must not be afraid, he must survive this hurdle.

    "My lord, you are still in the mood to joke at this time. Don't you worry about the princess?"

    Feng Feiyang rarely contradicts him, but this time he couldn't help but contradict him. It has been two and a half months since they came out. He didn't believe that he really didn't miss the princess at all, and he didn't even worry about the princess' love.

    "Hehe... Feiyang, you are becoming more and more popular, Wu Ya is probably going to be worried about going crazy, right? It's almost there, you step back first, finish early, let's go back early, this king really misses my princess.

     " Feng Xingtian pointed his toes a little, his slender figure was like a roc spreading his wings, he flew out dozens of meters away, and landed firmly in the center of the minefield. Feng Feiyang looked at him worriedly, sighed, and stepped back helplessly , he didn't want to increase the burden on the prince.    

     "Boom... bang bang..."

     The  next second, the long-awaited sky thunder exploded, and the white thunder snake mixed with the rolling heavenly might descended from the sky, and the place where Feng Xingtian stood instantly turned into a hard-hit area filled with sand and fog. , Feng Feiyang in the distance took a step forward unconsciously, but after thinking of the superposition effect of Tianlei pit father, he clenched his fists and stopped, Damn, he is Feng Xingtian's death guard, but now he can only watch Aw, this feeling is so fucking stupid.