Chapter 144 The Royal Dragon Guard

"Xingtian, honestly tell Grandma Huang, did you let people blow up the grain storage in the imperial city?" The two grandfathers and

    grandchildren lifted the estrangement and had a good chat, covering everything from life to leisure. In relation to this, Feng Xingtian had already guessed that the Queen Mother was gossiping with him on purpose, and he did not expose it, so he calmly waited for her question. Originally, he wondered how long she could endure, but he didn't expect the Queen Mother's tone to suddenly change, and the question pointed directly to the center. He grabbed his throat in an instant, as long as someone who knew the inside story, who didn't know that Feng Xingtian did it?

    "Yes."

    Feng Xingtian knew that the Queen Mother didn't want this answer, but why he did it, but he didn't plan to tell her that it was over, he didn't want to mention it again, after being with Xie Wuya , he slowly learned to forget the injury Fenghuang brought him.

    "Well..."

    Leaning gracefully on the huge phoenix chair, the queen mother narrowed her eyes slightly. The grandson is hers, how could she not understand what he meant? The most difficult thing for people in the imperial family to learn is forgiveness and forgetting. She didn't know if Feng Xingtian chose to forget whether it was right or wrong, but she was a little worried that he would relax his vigilance because of this, because he also knew that her son would never be a genius. People who forgive others.

    "You said that you won't be patient anymore, Jiangshan is never what you want, but if one day you have to get Jiangshan to keep your current happiness, you will never soften your heart, Xingtian, Aijia can fry you and store grain Is Ku's action the first step in counterattack?"

    These things were said to the Queen Mother when Feng Huang summoned Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian to the Holy Ritual Hall for a showdown. In the same way, Wu Ya is all his happiness. If someone dares to touch him, he doesn't mind killing someone and taking this great river and mountain.

    "In fact, all the counterattack steps have been arranged for the grandson, including this time when the evil family fell into a scandal for no reason. Before the grandson came to the Holy Ritual Hall, all emergency situations have been arranged. If the grandmother is I want to ask if I am going to start seeking for Jiangshan, I can only say, yes, for me, Jiangshan is lighter than Wuya, no matter what the father does, as long as it does not involve Wuya and his relationship. My dear, even if he wants to destroy the country, I can pretend that I didn't see it, but his mistake is that he should not put his mind on the evil family. In the future, I will never be soft-hearted. If there is something that offends the grandmother , please don't blame the grandmother."     Standing up and bowing deeply to her, Feng Xingtian said calmly to his eyes, he has never been someone who can explain his thoughts to others, and the queen mother's temptation is undoubtedly a thought Knowing what he will do next, what's the harm in telling her? If she chooses to help Fenghuang, then he can only express regret. In his mind, the queen mother who has always loved him is important, but it is far less important than Xie Wuya. For Xie Wuya, he is willing to give up everything.     "You... ah..."     Opening her eyes, the queen mother sat upright and sighed deeply, then said helplessly: "Aijia already guessed that you would do this, Xingtian, you thought that at this stage, Aijia would still do this. Are you obstructing you? Xiao Ran has indeed become more and more excessive these times. Not only has he repeatedly framed his relatives and children, but even the eldest grandson of the emperor, and now he is ruthlessly framed for the prince, Duanmu and the loyal evil family. As an emperor, he is undoubtedly It’s just Xing Tian, ​​do you know the secrets of the royal family hidden in the dark? You can’t easily touch you now.”     Women in the harem, if they don’t have some means, how can they safely achieve the position of queen mother ? Don't look at the empress dowager who usually lives in the inner palace, as if she doesn't care about anything. In fact, she knows more than anyone else, and all the conspiracies of Fenghuang have not escaped her shrewd eyes.     "Grandma Huang means..."     Feng Xingtian raised his eyebrows in surprise, he guessed right? Grandma Huang is here to help him? But she is the queen mother, how can she watch the country fall into turmoil? Just because she was disappointed with Fenghuang? It's not that simple, is it?