Chapter 60 Wu Ya, welcome back safely!

"Wu Ya is really fine..."

"It's brother Wuya, he's fine, great, great..."

"Boundless..."

Si Yunan and the others, who were also waiting outside, looked up at the two who were slowly descending like immortals, their eyes were sore. If he didn't come back, they would go crazy. Three days, three full days, he finally  is back.

"Sorry for worrying you again."

Raising his hand, he touched his apparently haggard and pale handsome face, Xie Wuya said with remorse, when the coldness of a person was frozen to death on his hand, the joy of seeing him was instantly replaced by distress, how could it be so cold?

"Just come back!"

Covering the back of his hand, Feng Xingtian raised the corner of his lips, his eyes were full of tenderness and pampering, he didn't want much, as long as he returned to him safely.

"How long have you been waiting here?"

The cool air of the water has already invaded his body. How long has he been in?

"Hehe... those are not important, are you hungry? Do you want to eat something?"

Without answering his question directly, Feng Xingtian embraced him and walked towards Si Yunan and the others who were waiting not far away. Xie Wuya heard the words and frowned even more tightly, letting him know what would happen?  Damn man, every time he is moved by the guilt.

"Don't do this again in the future."

For the first time, Xie Wuya stopped and used a commanding tone to him. Nima is distressed, such a beauty, look at how haggard she is, damn, does he want to distress him to death?

     "Okay."

Turning around to meet his gaze, Feng Xingtian had a pale face, no refutation, no impatience, and nodded meekly.

     "you…"

"Wu Ya, great, you are real, great..."

The following concern was cut off by Si Yunan's bear hug, he rolled his eyes and let go of Feng Xingtian's hand, Xie Wuya grabbed his fat arm and pushed him away forcibly.

"Fuck your mother's dead fat man, what's real or fake? You still cook it. You don't know how much you weigh, do you? The labor and management are about to be suffocated by you."

"I... I'm sorry, Wu Ya, it's all my fault, I'll pay more attention in the future, it's great that you can come back safely, I..."

Si Yunan never knew that he was an abusive master. Hearing this familiar roar at this time, he was moved to tears.

"Yes, labor and capital don't like others to cry. If you dare to cry, believe it or not, labor and capital will beat you?"

Pretending to be afraid, he shrank his shoulders, and Xie Wuya raised his fists with a fierce look. If there were no familiar jokes and smiles in his eyes, he might really be able to scare people.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

     "Well…"

Tears fell quickly, Si Yunan threw a bear and hugged him again, the black line of Xie Wuya, almost got angry, damn, does he look like he owes someone a hug?

"Get off the fat man, Brother Wuya can't breathe anymore."

     "bump!"

"Hey hey!"