Chapter 83 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (11)

"Let's go."

    After confirming that Xie Wuya would be okay, Feng Xingtian gave him one last doting look, turned to leave, Feng Feiyang was startled, and then asked strangely, "Have you not seen the princess?

    " When the city came back, he didn't even catch his breath, and the prince went straight to the Demon Mountain Range. Why didn't he meet him?

    "Haha... No need, with this king, Wu Ya can't practice properly."

    With a gentle smile, Feng Xingtian said in a good mood.

    "My lord, don't you think you dote on the princess too much? In case..."

    "No case, remember Feiyang, don't let this king hear any words that are unfavorable to Wuya, otherwise..."

    interrupted him sharply, Feng Xingtian gave him a warning look and walked away. In his opinion, the most basic and most important thing in loving someone is to believe in the other person wholeheartedly. He believed that Wu Ya would never betray him.

    Looking at his back, Feng Feiyang was not angry because of his sudden anger, but... turned around and lowered his head to look at Xie Wuya below, the prince trusts you so much, you must not disappoint the prince!

    "Haha... I didn't think they had a lot of valuable things..."

    "Huh?"

    The teenagers who looted the killers like bandits held all kinds of herbal medicines, money bags, etc., and laughed so hard Dese, on the contrary, Xie Wuya, who should be the most arrogant and coaxing, frowned slightly, looked up at the blue sky and white clouds, was it his illusion? He seemed to feel the breath of Xingtian just now.

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Kong Shaoyang bent his elbow and bumped against him.

    "Huh? It's nothing, everything is alright?"

    Xie Wuya returned to his senses, the corners of his lips twitched slightly, maybe he wanted to punish the sky subconsciously? He went to Tianxia City, how could he come back so soon?

    [Cough, cough... Your feeling is not wrong, Feng Xingtian did come, but he left again. 】 Zilian's voice sounded at the right time, Xie Wuya was startled, and immediately ran away.

    "Wuya, what are you doing?"

    "Wuya..."

    Seeing this, Si Yunan and the others hurriedly packed up and chased after them, their heads were full of doubts, what was he doing crazy?

    "Xing Tian... Xing Tian..."

    It may be nothing to know that he has been here. Once he knows, Xie Wuya finds out that he really misses him very, very much.

    [There is no Wu Ya, he uses a secret method to escape into the void, you can't see him, and you can't catch up with him. 】 Zilian sighed helplessly, this Feng Xingtian is real, since everyone is here, why don't you come out to meet him or say hello! See what Wu Ya is in a hurry?

    "Touch!"

    Because Xie Wuya was only focused on chasing Feng Xingtian, he accidentally fell to the ground, and the whole person disappeared in an instant, constantly muttering Feng Xingtian's name in his mouth.

    "Wuya? Are you alright? What's wrong?"

    "Brother Wuya?"

    "Wuya?"

    The crowd squatting around him worriedly, why did Wuya look so fragile these two days? What secrets does he hide in his heart?

    "I...it's fine, I just want to go back to Xingtian very much all of a sudden."