Chapter 29 Let's talk about it and get out!

When Xie Wuya arrived at the judges' seat, Feng Xingtian was no longer there, and even Xi Changfeng didn't know where he went. Only Duanmu Li, who had seen him once, sat in his place honestly.

    "Where did you go? Didn't you go back first?"

    Xie Wuya looked around strangely, and Xie Wuya didn't plan to say hello to Duanmuli, although he liked him the first time he saw him, but in him After the obvious dislike and subsequent hostility towards Feng Xingtian, his goodwill for him also disappeared.

    "The prince and Lord Hou are looking for Dean Xiao. If the princess wants to find them, he is willing to lead the way for the princess."

     But he does not provoke others, but it does not mean that others will not provoke him. Duanmuli stood up and walked to him. In front of him, he looked down at the Princess Zhan who was a head shorter than him. To be honest, he didn't like him very much, but Feng Xingtian hurt him so much that he had to wonder if he had taken his eyes off. To try to understand what his strengths are, it is worth Feng Xingtian to do something for him that he would never do before.

    What he didn't know was that when a man was curious about another person, he was not far from falling. One day in the future, Duanmuli, who never knew what he regretted, would regret more than once for taking the initiative to approach him today.

    "Huh? It turned out to be the prince Taifu, thank you, I'm very busy, let's talk next time."

    They all greeted me on their own initiative . With a social smile, he turned and left after speaking. Duanmuli and his beauty looked like a rival, and indirectly, he was his rival. Before he had the ability to protect himself, he would not provoke him foolishly.

    "The princess is polite, this is what I should do, and I am also going to say hello to Dean Xiao, let's be together."

    Unexpectedly, Duanmuli actually followed up with his face, Xie Wuya rolled his eyes depressed. , A soul dan, can you stop trying to understand and pretend to be confused? Labor and management are obviously impatient with you, don't tell me you can't see it.

    "Hehe... also good."

    Tucao return to Tucao, the face that should be given is still to be given, which is at stake for the face of the beauty of his family. How to say that the beauty is also a prince, and he, the nominal princess, can't lose his face.

    "Although it's a bit late, congratulations to the princess for becoming an official summoner, and I will prepare a generous gift to come and congratulate me another day."

    Knowing that he didn't want to be involved with him, Duanmuli pretended not to understand, the more he didn't want to talk to him. The more he wanted to talk to him, although he didn't know why.

    "Yeah, you don’t need to be so polite."

    Xie Wuya, who bowed his head and walked in front, had even thought of shit. He couldn’t help but speed up. He secretly prayed that the dean’s room would appear soon. Grandma is a bear. He was not sure. How long will it be installed?

    But what he didn't know was that the direction he was going was not the dean's room at all, Duanmu Li knew it, but didn't remind him.

    "I don't know about one thing, I hope that the princess will not hesitate to tell." A few strides followed him, Duanmuli deliberately followed his footsteps, brushing open the folding fan, the ethereal appearance of the bones, don't mention how handsome. , But Xie Wuya, who has always liked beautiful men, is not in the mood to appreciate his handsomeness at this moment.

    "What the hell is the matter with you, talk about it and get out of here!"

    Annoyingly stopped, Xie Wuya raised his head and looked at him directly. The most feared thing for him who lives at home all year round is socializing, especially him. In this way, the person who has no words to talk to, endures and endures, and finally still can't bear it.

    Obviously shocked by his sudden roughness, Duanmuli's movement of shaking the fan paused, frowning almost unchecked, and a touch of unpleasantness quickly slipped through the bottom of his eyes. The speed was so fast that in a moment he returned to the usual light and leisurely appearance.