Chapter 162 The Crown Prince and His Wife

Since the miscarriage of Prince Concubine Wan Yu in the East Palace , the Prince’s Palace has been closed to thank guests. The palace is surrounded by sadness that is so strong that people can’t breathe. The prince is in his twenties and there is no heir under his knees. , The princess finally got pregnant, but ended up having a miscarriage. It's no wonder that the couple is so sad. The poor people are the servants of the prince's house. They spend almost every moment in fear. The prince is okay. , after all, he is going to the court, he is going to the palace to greet the third palace, and there are still many things to do. Several people died.

    "Papapa..."

    "Ah...Prince, spare your life... Niangniang spare your life...Ah..."

    "Prince..."

    "Ah..."

    In the back garden of the Prince's Mansion, Feng Xingyu Wanyu both sat in the crowd, right in front of them, The three servants were being tied on the bench and beaten with a cane. Everyone's buttocks had been beaten to pieces, leaving a horrifying pool of blood on the ground. Even the beating servants were sweating profusely. The master did not have any intention of stopping, especially the Crown Princess Wan Yu, who was still smiling abnormally, as if she was very happy.

    "His Royal Highness..."

    A man dressed as a guard squeezed into the crowd, leaned over and whispered in Feng Xingyu's ear, the two exchanged glances, and didn't even say hello to Wan Yu, Feng Xingyu took it with him. People go to the library.

    Wan Yu looked at the backs of the two suspiciously, and the two willow leaf eyebrows were tightly wrinkled together, what happened to the two princes? So mysterious, isn't he trying to get some vixen back?     The more she thought about it, the more Wan Yu felt that it was possible, and she quickly waved her hand and led her maid to follow quietly. She wanted to see what the prince was planning, and if there was any vixen, hum...     "Feng Xing Tian Xie Wu Is Ya really back? How did they react?"

    Entering the study, the prince asked anxiously. As early as when the father and emperor issued an decree, he ordered people to stay outside the evil family and the palace. Of course, he didn't know that Feng Xingtian was not in the imperial city, he just thought they were there. Tianyu College.

    "Reporting to the Crown Prince, the slaves who went back to the Xie Family first don't know what the specific situation is, but the slaves once heard Xie Wuya summon the hidden elders of the Xie Family. Due to the distance, the slaves have no way of knowing that he summoned the hidden elders. After they left, the evil clan heard the cries of ghosts and screams, and the eunuchs and the imperial guards who passed the decree have not yet come out, and the servants estimate that they may have been brutally murdered." The

    man kept his head down and bowed humbly . said.

    "Can this matter be serious?"

    Hearing this, Feng Xingyu had a pleasant smile on his face, which was great, Xie Wuya was really pretending to be stupid, and the opportunity he was waiting for came.

    "What the servant said is not false."

    "Okay, very good."

    Feng Xingyu turned around to hide his excitement, Xie Wuya not only resisted the decree, but also killed the eunuch sent by the father to pass the decree. If the royal father knew about it...haha...they should be biting the dog.

    "Then where are they now?"

    Sitting down in the chair behind the table, Feng Xingyu asked again, the matter of entering the palace is not in a hurry, I believe the palace is not peaceful at this time, although his mother and grandma are female Senior, but not vegetarian.