Chapter 174 After the Mutiny

On the vertical day, the public posted the emperor list in the downtown area, saying: The first emperor suddenly fell ill and drove westward on a crane. Before his death, the first emperor passed a decree to make the king of war Feng Xingtian succeed the throne. Fortunately, it was stopped by the King of War, which saved the palace from the blood. , never to enter the imperial city.

    The mutiny ended with such a result. The people were very sighed. No one expected that His Royal Highness the dignified Crown Prince would rebel, let alone that the King of War, who had never been recognized by the previous emperor, would actually become their new emperor. Of course. , Some people doubt the authenticity of the imperial list, but the results are what they expect, and no one stands up to make irresponsible remarks. In the minds of the people, the war king Feng Xingtian is not only their patron saint, but also their only faith, they believed, that he would lead them to a more prosperous and powerful future.

    "He really won."

    Si's family, Si Kongling leaned back on the soft chair in an enchanting manner, his eyes narrowed slightly, no one knew what he was thinking, or, he didn't think about anything, just closed his eyes and rested. .

    "Daddy, aren't you happy for Wuya? The dog emperor is dead, and the war king will be our new emperor in the future, and Wuya will be the queen. We don't need to live that kind of fearful life anymore.     " Si Yunan, who came back, said innocently and ignorantly, Kong Shaoyang and Di Zijian, who came back with him because their home was too far, both raised the corners of their lips. It was obvious that they thought so too, although the previous emperor would only frame Zhan Wang Wu. Ya, there is not much direct relationship with them, but Wu Ya is their brother who lives and dies together after all. When they see him being framed, they will also be worried and sad. Now it's alright, no one will frame Wu Ya anymore, and they can finally concentrate on the same Improve the repair.     "Silly child, you are still young, and you don't understand many things at all. As an emperor, in addition to having outstanding political achievements, you have to leave children. Do you think Wu Ya can give birth to children? Without children, not only the courtiers, but also the common people. They won't give up, in my opinion, this is the beginning of their troubles."

    Opening his eyes, Sikong Ling sighed helplessly, Xie Wuya's child is quite shrewd, he is also very good in life, and has the style of a general. He still likes him, but unfortunately... How will they overcome this technical problem in the future? the problem?

    Hearing this, Si Yunan and the others were stunned, and then fell into an endless silence. Why didn't they think of this? If the courtiers and the common people persecuted King Zhan together, would he...will leave Wuya and appoint someone else as the queen ? No, no, Wang Ye loves Wu Ya, how could it make him sad? But... Damn, why is the emperor's family so annoying, can't they be happy forever?

    At the same time, the long princess mansion.

    "Mother, my father's revenge has finally been avenged, and you can relax and enjoy your old age."

    Yuchi Haoran stood upright in front of the eldest princess Feng Xiaorou. It was rare and serious. My mother had lived her father's life in vain. Is she finally free now?

    "Haoran, this palace asks you, you need to answer this palace honestly, can't you hide what you know?"

    Feng Xiaorou, sitting in the upper position, has a straight nose and bloody lips. Although he is forty years old, he is charming There is still, the beauty is beyond measure, and the great revenge can be avenged. She should be happy and cry, but she can't laugh, because more serious problems are still to come.