Chapter 190 A Difficult Decision

"Eh? Why didn't you see Changfeng and Haoran?"

    Back in the dormitory where the students of the outer academy lived, Xie Wuya looked at the people who were meditating in Di Zijian's Kong Shaoyang dormitory strangely. They had been in Tianyu Academy for several months. Well, this is the second time he has stepped into the dormitory. He has always lived in Feng Xingtian's courtyard, and slept with him without hesitation. Because of the special care of Teacher Zhang, no one dared to sleep with him. Talk too much.

    "They have gone to the palace, why is the dean looking for you?" They

    had already sensed that someone had entered, and the four of them finished meditating and opened their eyes in unison. The other students went to training. , there is no need to participate in training before the assessment is over.

    "Oh? Is that so? It's not because of that kind of boring thing, right?"

    Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows and murmured a few times. summoned out.

    "My dear and beautiful master, you have finally summoned me again, I am so...well..."

    There is no doubt that Hong Feng came to such a painful flattery before she showed up, but this time she didn't say much. The words were blocked by the apple in Xie Wuya's hand, and the two dragon claws hugged the apple unhappily, opened their mouths, and then there was a clicking sound.

    "Mmm... delicious..." The

    sweet and sour taste conquered him instantly, Hong Feng swept away the grievance of being gagged, curled up on Xie Wuya's shoulders, holding the apple with two small dragon claws, relishing the taste gnawed up.

    "Hehe... so you're still a foodie."

    He lowered his eyes to look at Hong Feng, who was satisfied with eating, Xie Wuya stretched out his finger and poked his faucet in a funny way. I don't know if it was his illusion, but Hong Feng seemed It's grown up, a little thicker and longer than when I first saw it.

    "It turns out that Xiao Hongfeng likes to eat apples, next time I will buy more and put them in Brother Wu Ya's space."

    Lan Ting, who has always liked Hongfeng, walked over to touch his dragon body covered with blood-red scales, her eyes were full of smiles, if Si Yunan was their pistachio, then Hongfeng was their boring cultivation A stimulant on the road, he can always bring them different joys and add a lot of laughter to their boring lives.

    "Well... good..."

    Hearing this, Hong Feng nodded happily, her eyes were shining brightly, Master Ting was decisive and beautiful, and it was worthwhile for him to praise and flatter her from time to time, woo...that's great .

    If Lan Ting knew what was going on in her heart, she would probably shake her head respectfully and insensitively, wouldn't she? His nonsensical and lecherous appreciation, it seems better to have nothing, right?     "Then why bother, can't the boundless space be planted quickly? Get a few seedlings of fruit trees and plant them in, and within a few days, they will produce fruits that are thousands of times sweeter than those outside, and you can save a lot of money." Expenses."     Well, in this regard, Si Yunan's dull mind always turns very fast, and Xie Wuya can't help being annoyed and funny when he sees that Zilian's space is a sanctuary, and they use it to plant fruit trees , too reckless.     "Go, I think you are the real foodie."     Kong Shaoyang complained habitually, and turned his gaze to Xie Wuya.     "Wu Ya, did the dean say when the second assessment will take place?"     This is what they should be concerned about right now. Only after they have passed the assessment can they be regarded as representatives of Tianyu Academy and can participate in the next round of examinations. Tianyuan Competition.     "Four days later, everyone should have a good rest these days, Shaoyang, Zijian, you can take this opportunity to go home and have a look, although there are still nearly four months before the Tianyuan Competition, I think after the assessment is over Just set off immediately, as an ordinary person."     Leaning lazily on the edge of the table, Xie Wuya looked out of the wide-open window with far-reaching eyes, an imperceptible longing hidden in the deepest part of his eyes, now He is just a frog in a well, he wants to fly outside to see the wider sky.     "why?"