Chapter 148 Boundless Tears

"Report, my lord, my subordinates have found out that Duanmu Li tied the princess to Songtong Mountain in Mingcheng."

    In the palace of King Zhan, a tall man with a black mask knelt on one knee respectfully, leaning on the first one. Feng Xingtian suddenly sat up, Mingcheng Songtong Mountain? Where will Duanmu Li go?

    "Mingcheng is close to the imperial city and can be reached in an hour. Xingtian, let's go right away."

    Xi Changfeng is not as entangled as he is, and it is even more impossible to care whether Songtong Mountain is a place where there is no going back, Xie Wu Wherever they are, they will go wherever they go, even if it is the eighteenth level of hell, they will not fail.

    "Wait."

    He raised his hand to stop the crowd who had already stood up impulsively, his eyes turned to the subordinate who was kneeling on the ground, and said condensedly: "Two years ago, this king asked you to investigate the matter of Wuying Villa, remember that you once Reply to this king, the headquarters of Shadowless Mountain Villa is likely to be in Songtong Mountain, this king asks you, does Duanmu Li often go to Songtong Mountain?"

    In fact, he should have thought of these things, although Shadowless Mountain Villa is a killer organization, it only Received the business of high officials and nobles, and most of the people killed were important court officials of various countries. For example, in the Xi Changfeng family, Duanmu Li's identity as a grandfather was undoubtedly a blindfold. Since he worked for the father and the father relied on him so much, Coupled with his connection with Songtong Mountain, it is obvious that the Shadowless Villa was founded by Duanmu Li, and he is the head of the Shadowless Villa.

    Xi Changfeng has long been shocked by the Shadowless Villa. A few years ago, hundreds of people from the Xi family were killed overnight, and blood was spilled over the entire imperial city. The result of the investigation was that the Shadowless Villa, over the years. , He has been secretly investigating the matter of Shadowless Mountain Villa, but he has never looked forward to it. He didn't expect to hear it today under such circumstances.

    He is not stupid, as long as he uses his brain a little, he will know the serious relationship. Simply put, Duanmu Li is the culprit who killed his family.

    "Yes, Lord, Duanmu Li will go to Mingcheng every month." The

    man shook his body and his voice was filled with fear. He had already guessed what Feng Xingtian was going to ask next.

    "bump…"

    "Why didn't you report it sooner?"

    Feng Xingtian slammed the table next to him with a slap, if he had known earlier, he could have prevented this aspect earlier.

    "My... subordinate... subordinate... is a subordinate who has neglected his duties, please punish the Lord."

    This is what makes Feng Xingtian so terrifying. The majestic iron knight in front of him is as vulnerable as an ant, and even scares him. His whole body was trembling, and the people present could not help but deeply sympathize with the iron knight. It was terrifying to have such a master, right?

    "Go to Feiyang to get the punishment, tell Feiyang, stay in the imperial city to help the evil minister, if the father does anything wrong, kill!"

    The murderous aura contained in the last word is so strong that everyone who hears it He couldn't help shivering, it seemed that Xie Wuya had disappeared, Feng Xingtian seemed calm, but in fact he had already started to go crazy.

    "Yes!" The

    man wiped his cold sweat and backed away in response. It was a great blessing to be able to save his life under such circumstances.