Chapter 197 Simply owning, you can do it!

"Xie Wuya, what do you mean?"

    After a while, Hong Zhong blushed in embarrassment, pointed at him and shouted bitterly. It was hard for him to persuade himself to come here to ask for an answer, but...what is this? what's going on? Why is there such a big difference in Xie Wuya's attitude before and after?

    "Damn, Hong Zhong, call your mother a jerk, pay attention to your tone, don't forget that this is Zhan Wangfu, I am Zhan Wangfei, put away your self-important pride, there are people everywhere in the world who are as beautiful as you Yes, I don’t know how to be sympathetic, let alone give in. As for crafting, do you think you’re the only craftsman in the world? During the years you’ve been hiding in the princess mansion, countless skilled artisans have emerged from the Canglan Continent. As long as my master ascends to the top, there are plenty of people who will help me refine weapons, so why should I be obsessed with you alone?"

    The smile disappeared instantly, Xie Wuya stood up and approached him step by step until he was pushed to the edge of the gazebo Before he stopped, his handsome face was full of arrogance and arrogance that would not be lost to anyone, and the aura that belonged only to a born king swarmed out of his body. Hong Zhong even began to breathe abnormally, with a terrifying aura. Is this the Zhan Wang Xie Wang concubine in the outside world's legend? Such ostentatious arrogance made him unable to keep even the most basic embarrassment, let alone anger or other negative emotions.

    "You..."

    "What about me? Hong Zhong, you don't naively think that I'm looking for you to refine weapons because I covet your beauty, do you? Are you a good-looking waste?" With great difficulty,

    Hong Zhong suppressed the shock in his heart and opened his mouth, but was cut off mercilessly by Xie Wuya, and the aggressive sarcasm read every word from his sexy double Lips pop out.

    "Wu Ya, don't be like this, it's fine if he doesn't want to help us refine weapons, why bother to ridicule him like this?" Di Zijian, who

    is naturally good-tempered and soft-hearted, couldn't stand it anymore, got up quickly and took Xie Wuya's hand, today's Wu Ya Ya what happened? Usually he would not taunt others so relentlessly, to be honest, he doesn't like such Wu Ya, it's a bit annoying.

    "Hehe...have you even fooled me? I really have a talent for acting, An Lazijian, I was just playing around with Hong Zhong."

    Unexpectedly, Xie Wuya turned his face as quickly as he turned a book , the frightening aura on his body disappeared in an instant, and the whole person returned to his usual hippie smiling face. Everyone was stunned on the spot. Damn, what is this situation?

    "You... Xie Wuya, is it fun to play me like this? It's too much."

    After a while, Hong Zhong came back to his senses, his eyes turned red, he turned and ran, how could he do this? He was the one who asked him, why was he the one who was bullied in the end? And why did I send it to my door for him to play and insult?

    "Wait!"

    Xie Wuya grabbed his wrist and turned to block his way, but Hong Zhong lowered his head deeply, and Xie Wuya couldn't help scratching his hair a little depressed, damn it? Is he really over the top?

    "Eh..."

    Keenly aware of three scorching and unfriendly gazes shooting at him, the irritable Xie Wuya turned his head to look, but saw the butler Derui, Di Zijian and Han Mengli all had expressions on their faces. Looking at him with disapproval and reproach, Xie Wuya raised his forehead, suddenly feeling powerless, who the fuck is he messing with? If I knew it earlier, I would have listened to his prince and helped Hong Zhongde in a gentler way.