Chapter 107 Xiao Jingchen

"Dean! Elder!"

    "Dean! Elder!"

    The old students recognized the identity of the person who came, and bowed their heads respectfully, Xie Wuya's mouth was soaked with a smile, and his eyes were squinted by the crowd. Xiao Jingchen, the dean of Tianyu Academy, was surrounded by him. It turned out to be him. He was really handsome. He looked no more than thirty years old. The blood-like lips are thin and sexy. Looking at it, people have a strong urge to jump up and take a bite. Due to the high position all the year round, the whole body exudes a strong atmosphere that belongs only to the king. , Xiao Jingchen is a very attractive man, unfortunately... He fell in love with his mother all his life.

    "Brother Wuya..."

    There are so many strong men suddenly appearing, and the pressure on them alone is enough to make people breathless. Lan Ting nervously grabbed the hem of Xie Wuya's clothes, her eyes both adoring curiosity and shrinking in fear. Looking at the group of people, there is no rigid rule in the academy that they can't fight, they won't be punished, right?

    "Hehe... It's alright, my brother is here for everything."

    Xie Wuya said indulgently, patting the back of her hand with a smile.

    "What are you doing? Didn't you see the notice? Before the start of the trials, the academy prohibits all unofficial fights."

    While speaking, a group of people had already come to their midst, Xiao Jingchen hadn't spoken yet, when he found that the six elders of Xie Wuya took the lead. Jumping out, on the surface, it was reprimanding both sides, but in fact, it was all aimed at Xie Wuya.

    "I..."

    "Sorry, Sixth Elder, Xie Wuya and the others have just returned from outside training. They shouldn't have seen the notice. Please don't blame the Sixth Elder." Just as

    Xie Wuya was about to speak, Instructor Zhang jumped out of nowhere. Come out and stand in front of him to block his most likely rebuttal. At this time, the dean's meaning is unclear. If the sixth elder seizes the opportunity to disqualify Xie Wuya and others, the foreign aid will really not turn over. of room.

    "Hmph, experience, you put it nicely, why haven't this elder heard about experience?"

    The sixth elder snorted reluctantly. It seemed that he was going to trouble Xie Wuya again. The first elder on the side was frowning with a frown. Can't the sixth be calm? How could his apprentice be compared to the perverted Xie Wuya? Besides, there is a strange and unpredictable Feng Xingtian behind Xie Wuya, how can he shake it casually?

    No one noticed that from the moment he appeared, Xiao Jingchen's eyes had been firmly fixed on Xie Wuya's cheek that looked almost exactly like Feng Wuyan, and many complicated things flashed through his eyes. How long has it been since you saw Wu Yan? The heart-piercing pain hit the petition in an instant, but his heart still hurt uncontrollably. Is it possible for him to forget her in this life?     In fact, he knew it as early as three years ago when Xie Wuya took the test of Tianyu Academy for the first time, and secretly saw him in the dark, but he had always had the courage to appear in front of him, he was afraid that he would not be able to bear it. She treated him as Feng Wuyan, the woman he had loved all his life.     "Sixth elders, please be polite. I respect you as an elder, and please respect me as well. How can I say that I am also the chief tutor of the outer court, and have the power to approve students to go out and experience. Do I have to report this kind of trivial matter to the elders' house? Report?"     Instructor Zhang is not a vegetarian either, he changed his respectful cowardice and raised his head to meet his arrogant gaze. He is a person who cherishes talents. In order to maintain talents, what if he has a grudge with the sixth elder?     "You... bold!"     "You are the one who is bold, the dean and other elders who are higher than you have not expressed their opinions. When is it your turn to chirp here?"     Xie Wuya stepped forward and looked at Looking at his eyes, he scolded rudely, in his life, he has eaten everything, but he doesn't suffer, and owes everything, but he doesn't like to owe favors. However, the selfless maintenance of Teacher Zhang made her feel warmer. The only way to deal with people like the sixth elder is to use violence to control violence. He believes that there are still people in Tianyu Academy who can subdue him.     "Huh?"     After his roar, Xiao Jingchen finally pulled away from the pain and memories, and achieved a calm sweep. The sixth elder hurriedly lowered his head and said with a smile: "I'm sorry Dean, I was too impulsive."