Chapter 34 Xing Tian, ​​still you are the most handsome!

"Hey, you're welcome, find a seat by yourself."

    Seeing them, Xie Wuya waved his hand happily, but didn't get the response he deserved. Upon closer inspection, the four of them didn't have the mental power on him at all. On Feng Xingtian and Xi Changfeng’s body, the smiles on Xie Wuya’s faces couldn’t help but froze. Damn, decisive brothers are not as important as idols. Fortunately, he is thinking about them everywhere, a group of white-eyed wolves, don’t count on him next time. Arranged for them to meet.

    And being used by others, it seems that they will rush to eat them at any time. Feng Xingtian and Xi Changfeng, who have long been accustomed to the gaze of others, can't help but feel a little unnatural. They both moved their bodies and tried. remind them.

    "Zhan...Zhan...Zhan Wang..."

    Si Yunan was full of excitement, pointing at the two with trembling fingers. He couldn't even speak. Han Meng was no better than a few people, all of them were so excited. Blushing, they are all just fifteen or sixteen-year-olds after all. It was the first time that they were face to face with an idol at such a close distance.

    "Haha... the princess's guests are the guests of this king, please take a seat."

    Still calm enough, he made a gesture of please grandiosely, and instantly conquered everyone, including Xie Wuya.

    "Wow, Xingtian, you are still the most handsome!" In the next second, the wretched man of a certain attribute lang held Feng Xingtian's face and kissed him fiercely. Everyone suddenly felt that the sky was rolling, and the wind was messy. , Nima pay attention to the influence, okay? We are still minors.

    Uh...

    This kiss is not as long as the previous one. It is lasting and lingering. The black lines on the foreheads of the five people who were forced to watch became denser and denser with the passage of time, and the degree of blackness was close to the bottom of the pot. You said no bounds. Even if it is sensible, it is also so nonsensical for the Yarn Warlord. Is their existence really so small in their eyes? Oh... Oh God, please open your eyes, and quickly take back this pair of enchanted husbands!

    "Touch!"

    "Have you enough?"

    The corners of his mouth twitched and twitched, and Xi Changfeng slammed his palm to the table top, and his roar almost shook the roof. His piercing eyes shot out angry sparks, his soul was pale and jealous, didn't he have no daughter-in-law?

    "Um...huh...huhu ..." Such a big movement makes it difficult for the husband and wife to ignore it, and they finally let go of each other with unsatisfactory intentions. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief, but... "Damn, I want you soon , The current light bulbs are really damn fascinating."

    "Bump..."

    The five people who had just calmed down instantly announced their deaths. Who on earth is Nima puzzled by the amorous feelings? This is a public place!

    "Huh? What's wrong with you?"

    Xie Wuya blinked his eyes silly, and the twitching people instantly foamed at the mouth. If they can, they really want to make their eyes dizzy. Forget it, fucking Xie Wuya, are you damn good?