Chapter 181 Successfully Refining the Elixir

The human soul is composed of spirit, energy, and spirit. The fire of the soul is the condensation of higher-level spiritual power. Only those with strong spiritual power can condense the fire of the soul, and every rhythm of alchemy depends on spiritual power. Strong and stable high-intensity mental power is its root.

    On a certain level, Xie Wuya is strong and persistent, so his spiritual power is also very strong, and he can easily condense the soul flame, but it is still unknown whether he can stably control the soul fire to refine the elixir. The answer will be revealed soon.

    "We have the two most important things for alchemy, let's start."

    Judging by Shui Qilin's appearance, he already has the qualifications for alchemy. The scattered herbs looked like they couldn't wait to try it out right away.

    "Do you want to die?"

    Xie Wuya's cold voice blocked Xie Wuya's movements, and he turned his head stiffly. Xie Wuya was instantly dumbfounded. There was no water unicorn in Nima's alchemy room. A super handsome guy with snow-white hair, sword eyebrows and star eyes, a high nose bridge, red lips and white teeth, damn, look at this appearance and figure, he is no worse than his man, he is... a water unicorn?

    "What are you looking at? This seat is a divine beast, so what's so strange about being able to take human form?"

    Rolling his eyes unbearably, ignoring his nympho, Shui Qilin walked over to pick and choose, and quickly picked from the pile of herbs. Picked out a few not very advanced medicinal herbs.

    "This is your first alchemy, don't be in a hurry to refine the third-grade Wanhua pill, first try the first-grade high-level Dingli pill, this kind of pill is very low-level, but it is widely used by people, most practitioners are practicing Sometimes I can’t get rid of the messy thoughts in my mind. At this time, I need to take Dingli Dan to stabilize my emotions and devote myself to the cultivation. Let’s try it now. First of all... um... Where are you looking at? When     Shui Qilin turned to face him with the medicinal herb, he realized that someone had been staring at his face in a daze, not listening to what he just said at all, and the sword-browed eyebrows that flew into his temples endured. Wrinkled into a ball, mother, does he want to learn? Are you looking for a draw?

    "Huh? Cough..."

    When he came back to his senses, Xie Wuya blushed, Nima was so embarrassing this time, it was all because of the water unicorn, you said you are fine and have such handsome hair? Huh...

    Well, in this kind of matter, Xie Wuya will never admit his lust, right? If Feng Xingtian finds out about this, he must beat his little ass to pieces, damn it, just looking at you makes me dumbfounded, if someone takes the initiative to seduce you, don’t you fucking rush over there up?

    "Haha..."

    Suddenly, Shui Qilin's bold laughter spread throughout the alchemy room. He and the contract have been in contact for so long, and Zilian has talked a lot about his sexuality, but he has only seen his arrogant and domineering side all the time. , the sex is only aimed at his own man. At first he thought Zilian was exaggerating, but he didn't expect...haha... After living for so many years, it's not like he hasn't been stared at with such naked eyes. This is the first time he feels that Enjoy, Xie Wuya, this should be called the country is easy to change, and the nature is hard to change, right?

    "Damn, smile, smile, laugh, what's wrong with Laozi? Laughing again, Laozi raped you."

    Glaring at him from embarrassment, Xie Wuya scolded viciously. What he didn't know was that this appearance Not only does he not have any intimidating effect, but he is also cute in various ways. It is predictable that Shui Qilin laughs even more exaggeratedly because of this.