chapter 92

Xie Aotian's study is an absolute forbidden place in the Xie family. After eating him and Xie Wuqing, don't want to approach it easily. Once Xie Wuya sneaked in, it was also that time when he saw the portrait of his mother and said Stubbornly believes that his mother is not dead, so before leaving this body, he will ask Xie Wuya to convey his thoughts to his mother who may still be alive.

    When Feng Xingtian and Xie Wuya entered the study, Xie Aotian put his hands behind his back and turned his back to them. In front of him, a portrait of a figure nearly two meters long was vividly presented in front of him. The woman in the portrait looked like a Very beautiful, elegant with a little liveliness, pure and charming, especially the peach-shaped beauty mole on the eyebrows, which adds a little moving look to her beautiful appearance, no wonder Xie Aotian And Fenghuang will fall in love with her at the same time.

    "This is your mother, Feng Wuyan."

    Xie Aotian who turned his back to them said hoarsely, his eyes never left the picture for even a second, since Feng Wuyan left resolutely, he has been relying on this picture for more than ten years. The portrait sees things and thinks about people, and the longing for her deeply gnaws at his heart.

    "I know, not long ago, I accepted the soul inheritance left by my mother in the swamp of death. I already know that you are not my biological father. I am very grateful for your kindness of raising over the years. This time I came to evil spirits. Home, I just have some doubts and I’m not very clear, I hope Xie Xiang can let me know.”    

       Throwing a shallow smile to Feng Xingtian, Xie Wuya broke free from his hand, stepped forward and looked at his mother’s portrait and said respectfully. The statue is more expressive. It should have been painted by the mother before she met her father. Otherwise, there would not be such obvious pure happiness between her brows. The evil spirit loves her mother deeply, so she deliberately hung this portrait here, right?   

     "What did you say?"

     He turned around abruptly, Xie Aotian swept away his usual indifference, but fortunately widened his eyes, why didn't he know that Wuyan left a soul inheritance in the Death Swamp? The Swamp of Death is Xiao Jingchen's territory. Does Jingchen also know that Wuyan is not dead? Then why has he been hiding in Tianyu Academy for more than ten years without taking a step? There were too many questions that he couldn't figure out, Xie Aotian frowned tightly.

    "You don't have to worry about the fact that your mother didn't tell you about this, because even she herself doesn't know if I have the ability to open the inheritance barrier and whether I can get the inheritance."

    The person who also has deep love, Xie Wu Ya can personally experience Xie Aotian's feelings, he is a good man, but unfortunately, his mother doesn't love him.

    "Before you ask, let me tell you about your mother."

    After a while, Xie Aotian forcibly suppressed the pain in his heart, walked to the desk and sat down, and motioned Xie Wuya and Feng Xingtian to sit too, Feng Xingtian Xie Wuya and Xie Wuya looked at each other and sat down silently. They also wanted to know more about Feng Wuyan.

    "Your mother has been fostered in an evil family since she was a child. No one knows where she came from except my father. I, Wuyan, the emperor, Xiao Jingchen, director of Tianyu Academy, and King Zhan's uncle Ling Bupo, the five of us. People are childhood sweethearts who grew up together. Apart from me, several other people also deeply love your mother, especially Jingchen and Bupo. They never even married in their entire lives. Wuyan is very naughty. It's strange to speak, she always likes to make trouble with us, but at a critical time, she who has the strongest cultivation base and talent will stand in front of us to protect us..."