Chapter 164 The Sadness of Being Neglected

This day is undoubtedly the longest day in the life of Feng Huang and his son, but it is not bad for Feng Xing Tian Xie Wu Ya. After all, they are standing in the dark and have the initiative, and they are also busy with their own affairs. Time is for them It doesn't seem to make much sense.

    At noon, Feng Xing Tianwei Chi Haoran delivered what Xie Wuya needed as promised. Xie Wuya who came out of the space didn't even say hello to them, he just waved to let them in, and then went into the alchemy by himself again. room.

    "What's the situation now?"

    Yuchi Haoran, who was left behind, pointed to the closed door of the alchemy room, and looked at the things stacked at his and Feng Xingtian's feet in confusion. Damn, isn't he in a hurry? How is it now? no more?

    "Hehe... It must be at a critical moment, you go to Chang Feng and the others, and this king will send him in." After

    speaking, Feng Xingtian easily twisted the things at his feet and directly passed him into the alchemy room. Yuchi Haoran was helpless. He shrugged, well, he could see it, this couple is the standard crossing the river and demolishing the bridge, and after the goal is achieved, he will not be the one who contributed.

    In the alchemy room, Xie Wuya buried his head in a pile of containers and was concentrating on grinding something. Feng Xingtian casually placed the things on the empty alchemy table and walked over lightly.

    "It's almost ready, wait a minute."

    Feeling the familiar aura approaching, Xie Wuya said without turning his head. There was no hesitation in the movements of his hands. He was grinding the saltpeter into powder, and then mixed it up. The toner sulfur is filled, and it can be done in a quarter of an hour at most.

    With a gratified smile, Feng Xingtian gently hugged him from behind, resting his head on his shoulder intimately, Xie Wuya shook his hands, and almost gave up all his previous achievements. Damn, this body is getting more and more sensitive, he is just It was just hugging him, his whole body felt like an electric current was running through him, and he was so excited, as if he had not driven meat for hundreds of years.

    "You're busy with your own business, don't mind me."

    Seeing his trembling with excitement, Feng Xingtian couldn't help laughing, both satisfied and pampered, this is the result he wanted, isn't it?

    "Fuck you, do you think labor and management can concentrate on doing things like this?"

    He simply put down his work, Xie Wuya turned around with him hugging him, and put his hands around his neck, his eyes were full of eyes. After Chi Guoguo's helplessness, he is the end of his evil.

    "Obviously not."

    Yi pointedly glanced at the streaming station behind him, the smile on Feng Xingtian's face became brighter and brighter, this is the case between lovers, wishing that the other party could only see himself, only himself, just now Xie Wuya didn't even say hello to him, obviously hurting him.

    "Then you're here to make trouble for me?!"

    Angrily glared at him, Xie Wuya just wanted to quickly research the explosives and rescue his father from the prison as soon as possible. He didn't even think about it. There is a deep meaning behind what he did, and it is even more impossible to think that his unintentional actions would hurt the person he loves the most.

    "Sorry, Wu Ya, if it wasn't for my father, my father wouldn't..." The

    expression suddenly turned abrupt, and the doting in Feng Xingtian's eyes was replaced by a strong apology. He was the one who made Wu Ya live so tired and so hard.