Chapter 191 Heading to the Princess Palace

"Smile, laugh, laugh, laugh at you, labor, capital, poisonous and dumb."

    They kept teasing Xi Changfeng and Wei Chi Haoran until he came back. I laughed out loud, not to mention that he was originally an impatient person, and his runaway behavior was naturally the expected result.

    "Hehe...Xiao Wuya, you are a talent. This is the first time I heard that someone is entrusting Jubaozhai to sell chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep, haha..."

    Putting on Wuya's shoulders without seriousness, from Si Yunan and other people Yu Chi Haoran laughed exaggeratedly when he learned about this.

    "Touch..."

    "Hmm..."

    Well, Xie Wuya was not polite, and directly gave him a black wheel. Damn it, he was already in pain, and he dared to laugh at him, he deserved to die.

    "Grass, Xie Wuya, labor and management rely on their faces for food. If others see this young master's appearance, how will this young master see people in the future?"

    "Haha..."

    Let go of the hand covering your left eye, a crow Qing Qing's eyes instantly appeared in everyone's sight, not to mention other people, even Xie Wuya, who was extremely upset at first, couldn't help laughing exaggeratedly. Naturally, Yuchi Haoran's voice of protest was also ignored by them Chi Guoguo up.

    "Hao Ran, in fact, you are quite unbalanced like this. Do you want me to give you another black wheel to make a pair?"

    While laughing, Xie Wuya did not forget to continue teasing him, so that he would become China's national treasure panda. Nice ending isn't it?

    "Fuck you!"

    "Haha..."

    Hearing this, Yuchi Haoran's angry swearing shook the entire dormitory, and everyone's laughter became more and more exaggerated. There were so many jokes today that their stomachs twitched with laughter. It hurts, damn it, if this continues, they probably have to go to the doctor together.

    "Haha... let's stop playing, let's get down to business."

    His stomach was throbbing so badly, Xie Wuya hurriedly stopped, their time was very tight, and there were still many things that he needed to do in person.

    "Humph!"

    With a proud shake of his head, Yuchi Haoran conjured up a small bronze mirror out of nowhere, and looked at his ruined handsome face with heartache. It was someone else who dared to ruin his face , he must kill him alive.

    "Okay, don't be a bitch, okay? Let's talk business."

    Finally stopped smiling, Xie Wuya walked over and snatched the bronze mirror from his hand. Why do you have a mirror all the time? It's just a motherfucker.

    "Who do you think miss women?"

    Yu Chi Haoran narrowed his eyes dangerously, pretending to be angry, but he didn't take this level of teasing to heart at all, didn't he himself often pretend to be a sissy to tease others? Besides, if you want to talk about motherhood, it seems that there is a more motherly man in their family, right? With him at the bottom, no matter how he messes around, he won't be a bitch.

    "Um... can I be like a girl?"

    His forehead darkened, Xie Wuya didn't want to mess around with him anymore, so he had no choice but to compromise, and asked seriously: "Hao Ran, is that Hong Zhong of your family here?" ? I want to visit him."