Chapter 120 The game that hurts (6)

"Ascension?"

    Looking in the direction of his finger, Xi Changfeng asked stupidly, although he is already an emperor-level powerhouse, but... Ascension seems to be an insurmountable gap, but his cultivation is still At the low level, it is not difficult to understand it. Once you reach the general level or the king level, it will be very difficult to break through. ...can it work?

    He is not the only one who has the same doubts. Except for Feng Xingtian, almost everyone maintains the same doubts. Soaring to Nine Heavens is a realm that they dare not even think about. How big is Xie Wuya's ambition?

    "No, not just ascension, I want the position of the number one overlord above the Nine Heavens."

    Shaking his head solemnly, Xie Wuya said as a matter of course, although neither Zilian nor Shui Qilin said it clearly, he vaguely knew , I am afraid they all have stories, and the stories that can be involved with them must be related to the Nine Heavens Immortal Realm. Maybe one day in the future, even if he is unwilling, he will pick the powerhouses above the Nine Heavens, rather than the unsuspecting ones. If you are in trouble, it is better to wake up early, and maybe you will be able to win a lot of money.

    "Huh?"

    "Bump..."

    This time, everyone was not only puzzled, but all slipped under the table, scared by him, the number one overlord of Nima God Realm, how arrogant is he? No matter how ignorant they are, they know that every place has its own overlord, how dare he! It hurts, why did they suddenly feel that they would die miserably?

    In the face of the collective gaffe of the crowd, Xie Wuya and the husband and wife smiled indifferently. It was because they didn't know their entanglement and shock, but they didn't have a choice from the beginning, didn't they? So what if you are the enemy of the world for the sake of the people you care about?

    "Cough cough... Wuya, can I ask why?"

    Yuchi Haoran asked with a serious face after finally suppressing the strong tremor in his heart, mainly because Xie Wuya doesn't seem to have such great ambitions. If he hadn't said it himself, and they had heard it with his own ears, he couldn't believe that his goal was so grand, so grand that he couldn't even think about it.

    "I'll answer your question as a sincere answer, it's very simple, for the sake of the people I care about, in order not to be bullied by others, and in order to live with Xingtian forever in the Three Realms, even if this goal must be soaked in blood, I will not hesitate. "     When he met his gaze, Xie Wuya's expression became more and more serious and serious. All the body language he was using told them that he didn't just say it casually, and one day, he would do what he said.     Hearing his last reason, Feng Xingtian felt warm in his heart, the hand hugging his waist tightened tightly, and the tenderness in his eyes flooded instantly, Wu Ya, I will not let you be a lonely king, no matter if it is from heaven to earth , I will always be by your side.     Di Zijian and others have long been shocked by his words. For a long time, they remembered what Xie Wuya said on the first day he entered Tianyu Academy. He said that he did not want to dominate Canglan, as long as he was not bullied. Well, how long has it been, his goal has been placed above the nine days, and the speed is close to his perverted promotion, so, should they work harder?     No one wants to be left behind, Xie Wuya, Si Yunan, Han Mengli, Di Zijian, Xi Changfeng, Kong Shaoyang, plus a little Lan Ting, they can be said to be one body. After reaching Ya's goal, their hearts suddenly became heavy. With Xie Wu Ya's cultivation talent, it is not impossible to dominate the Nine Heavens. What about them? Will one day be abandoned by him because of insufficient cultivation?     At this moment, everyone made a decision in their hearts at the same time. They must continue to work hard, and they must no longer watch him and Feng Xingtian soar together one day. They are one, heaven and earth. Retire together, even if you have to pay a price hundreds of times more than others.     "You don't have to do this..." You     can see what they are thinking by looking at them. Xie Wuya can't help but open his mouth. In fact, he doesn't plan to take them on the road full of blood and thorns, waiting for them to dominate Cang. After Lan, they will go to Tianhong Continent with Feng Xingtian. If there is a chance in the future, he will come back to see them. In his mind, they are his friends that he will never give up.