Chapter 24 Duanmu Li, don't try to provoke Wuya

"Isn't that you?"

    Feng Xingtian and Duanmuli had a tacit understanding for the first time.

    "I...Fuck you uncle, Benhou would be envious? A joke! Waiting for the girl who married Benhou to circle the imperial city for several times, why should Benhou envy? No matter how good Xie Wuya is, he is only a man, Benhou is only a man. It's not rare!"

     He raised his head proudly, Xi Changfeng's hatred, the two souls are pale, why haven't they seen such a tacit understanding before?

    "Hehe... don't forget our bet, this king has already made an appointment with Wuya and come over after registration, you can go find him."

    Without taking his curse and show off to your heart, the wind tormented him with a dark belly. There is a king-level swordsman who is personally protected, even if he goes out to practice in the future, his safety shouldn't be a problem.

    "Labor and capital know! Don't talk like a damn girl!"

    Xi Changfeng muttered uncomfortably, who had never expected that he would lose. He couldn't understand it. It only took more than a month. , How did Xie Wuya ask Xing Tian to open his heart to pick him up, and plan for him everywhere? Is that unobtrusive waste really so good?

    "The prince really loves the princess like the legend of the outside world!"

    Duanmuli's low voice was inserted between them at the right time, Xi Changfeng rolled his eyes weakly, Feng Xingtian raised his eyebrows and turned his head, Zhu lip lightly opened: "Master Duanmu does not need to be envious, as long as you like, you want to marry the same woman to be filled throughout the Imperial City. " "

    princes joking, but a little away from the Tutor, how can we compete with Duke? " "

    Duanmu Tutor too modest, Prince Tutor But a first-class member, let alone Duanmu Taifu also has the title of the world's most intelligent person, extraordinary beauty, the strength of the king-level summoner, and the trust of the father, as long as he is not deaf or blind, I believe anyone will want to marry For you."

    "Hehe... it's the turn of beauty and intelligence. Li is not as good as the prince. When it comes to strength, the prince is even more unfathomable. If Li dare not claim to be the first person, he is evil and boundless, and Li is really envious. The prince can marry him."

    When the two went back and forth, the words seemed flattering, but in fact they were holding guns and sticks. Xi Changfeng sitting in the middle was happy to see their fighting style, but when Duanmu Lijiang's implicit meaning in the words was clarified, The smile on Feng Xingtian’s face disappeared, and a breathless coercion instantly enveloped the three of them. Xi Changfeng’s sad reminder, he wanted to escape, but his body was stiff and refused to obey his orders, and he could only stare sadly. Someone who is provoking trouble, when do you say you are not good at provoking, because Mao wants to be at this time? Even the pig can see that Xing Tian is very fond of Xie Wuya. What is it for you to stab Xie Wuya horizontally?

    "This king only said these words once, Duanmu Li, don't try to provoke Wuya, the price is something you can't afford." When the hostility was closed, Feng Xingtian returned to his usual gentle appearance, just the pair of monsters. The eyes are as cold as ice, and there is no kind of mercy, which makes people tremble from the bottom of my heart!

    "Thank you, the prince for your teachings, and I won ." Forcibly suppressing the palpitations just brought by him, Duan Muli tried his best to make himself behave more naturally. Most people can't see any difference in him. Only he himself knows what it looks like. What a tremor was brought to him by Fengxingtian.

    "I hope you really understand what this king means!"

    No longer entangled with him, Feng Xing Tian Jing turned his head, Duan Mu Li is a strong opponent, he is not a last resort, he does not want to fight with him, if he insists on pushing his bottom line , Then he doesn't mind playing with him, just...Duanmuli, are you sure you can afford it?