Chapter 75 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (3)

"Are you sure Xie Wuya and the others entered here?"

    Behind the swamp, a group of more than a dozen masked men in black walked forward with difficulty. One of the men who seemed to be the leader sternly questioned the short and thin man next to them, and they all chased after them. It's been two hours, let alone people, not even a single hair.

    "I'm sure boss, I watched them go in with my own eyes." The short and thin man nodded, his exposed eyes full of affirmation. Before leaving, His Royal Highness asked them to confirm the appearance of Xie Wuya and his party again and again. Absolutely impossible to admit wrong.

    "Damn, did they grow wings and fly? Keep chasing!" The man cursed in a low voice, and continued to move forward in resignation. The order to kill them was issued. If Xie Wuya was not killed, they would not be able to go back to make a deal.

    On the other side, Xie Wuya and the others who had retreated from the original route were already sweating profusely, but the strange thing was that when they looked back, they seemed to be chasing the swamp monsters closely behind them. But there was no trace.

    "Where did it go?"

    Si Yunan asked cautiously while being alert. At this time, no one had the time to pay attention to him. With Xie Wuya Xi Changfeng as the leader, they were all focused on feeling the changes around them, this swamp. It's all mud and water, and the Flood Dragon is a water-based creature, and it is likely to be lurking underwater waiting for an opportunity, and they can't be distracted at all.

    "Haha... I finally found you, Xie Wuya, let's see where you are running!"

    After about a quarter of an hour, a rude roar came from behind, Xie Wuya and the others turned around, only to see a group of more than a dozen black clothes People holding long swords are approaching them murderously.

    "Who are you?"

    Jiufu frowned, and Duanmuli's warning suddenly came to mind, Xie Wuya cursed, and quietly pulled out the sword from the space. Damn, there are wolves in front and tigers in the back. And let no one live?

    "You don't need to know who we are, you just need to know that you will die here today..."

    "Hooho..."

    Before the arrogant words of the leading man could be finished, the group of people was instantly enveloped in blood red, accompanied by the roar of the beast that shattered the hearts, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys.

    "What's going on? "

    "Damn , what is this?" "Where is the high-level monster?"

    "Damn..."

    The moment they turned around, when they saw the tall and sturdy body of the monster, a group of people instantly hugged Head scurrying, to put it bluntly, how can a master who is above the king level actually obey others, not even the general level, they are just some dead soldiers at the soldier level, in front of this obviously tyrannical creature, what? The kill order was instantly forgotten.

    Standing opposite them, Xie Wuya smiled and secretly gave the others a look. The group quietly stepped back and continued to enter the swamp area. As for the devil Jiao, I believe those people have enough for it.

    "Wuya, let's hurry up, high-level devils like swamp devils usually guard something, and they are definitely rare treasures."

    Looking back at the killers who were chased and crying, Xi Changfeng Ning Sheng said that the last time he encountered the Demon Flood Dragon was guarding the absolute blade he was using now. This time the Demon Flood Dragon was obviously stronger than the one he encountered last time, and it should guard a more precious treasure.