Chapter 71 Coma, trembling everyone

Tianyu College has a lot of money, basically every tutor has his own courtyard, Feng Xingtian's courtyard is much more unique and beautiful than others' courtyards, but at this time, no one is going to appreciate the beautiful flowers blooming in the courtyard, everyone is crowded In Feng Xingtian's room, all attention was focused on Xie Wuya, who was unconscious on the bed. God knows how worried Lan Ting and others were when Feng Xingtian came back with Xie Wuya in his arms. All filled with tears, silently praying for him to wake up soon.

    "Well... Xingtian... Xingtian..."

    Even in a drowsiness, Xie Wuya still called Feng Xingtian's name over and over again, his handsome eyebrows were tightly wrinkled due to the heat of his body, Feng Xingtian clasped one hand with him, Holding a silk scarf in one hand, he gently wiped the sweat from his forehead, his eyes were full of distress, and he coaxed softly: "I'm here, I'm here, Wu Ya, take a good night's sleep, you'll be fine soon. Hearing this, everyone present was heartbroken, and they all looked away in tacit understanding, quietly wiping away the tears that burst out of their eyes, Wuya doesn't like other people's tears, they won't let him see their tears, never will.

    "Xingtian, don't worry, Wuya will be fine after the fever is gone."

    Walking over to pat him on the shoulder, Xi Changfeng said solemnly, "Damn, Fenghuang's heart is too cruel, knowing that Wuya's arm is on his arm. Even if he was injured, he hurt him like this. If he had an emergency, it would be strange if Xingtian didn't go crazy.

    "Yes, Brother Xingtian, Brother Wuya will be fine. He agreed with me, don't worry too much, take a rest first, and let me take care of him."

    After speaking, Lan Ting wanted to reach out and take his hand. Feng Xingtian raised his hand to hide the silk scarf on the top, turned his head to look at the people in the room, Feng Xingtian said a little tiredly: "You all go back, it's enough to have this king to take care of Wuya. "

    We have to wait for Wuya to wake up."

    Unexpectedly, Si Yunan and the others took a step forward in unison, rejecting his kindness in unison. Before seeing Wuya wake up, none of them could truly rest assured.

    Looking at the young and immature but sincere faces one after another, Feng Xingtian found that he had no way to refuse them, because they, like him, were all worried from the bottom of their hearts.

    "Wait, Xingtian, look at Wuya's body..."

    Suddenly, Xi Changfeng pointed at Xie Wuya with wide eyes in shock, and everyone's eyes turned to Wuya's body in an instant. A thin layer of purple gas lightly surrounded his body, and between his eyebrows, a thumb-sized purple lotus flower bloomed little by little under everyone's terrified sight. There were nine layers of petals in total, which were complex, gorgeous, and coquettish. charming.

    "Boom..." What's even weirder is still behind. With the blooming of the purple lotus, a thick purple energy spurted out from his chest, and slowly condensed into the appearance of a summoning book above his body. The people are all people who are extremely close to Xie Wuya, and they recognized it almost immediately. It is Xie Wuya's summoning book, but, the summoning book will run out by itself without being summoned by the master? What the hell is going on with so many weird phenomena?

    "Hmm..."

    Xie Wuya, who was lying on the bed, moved, and the pain in his right arm made him frown. Just when Feng Xingtian wanted to smoothen his eyebrows, the summoning book suspended in mid-air was automated again. In the form of gas, he went straight to his exposed arm, and he wrapped his entire arm in a rich purple gas.