Chapter 137 Battle against Xianbei (2)

"Cangyue Ningjian!"

    Standing in the vortex, Xianbei Lie's black hair fluttered, his eyes were as sharp as knives, and his thin lips were lightly opened. The full moon machete, a huge dark shape, is like a soul-sucking sickle in the hands of the god of death. It is about ten feet long, and it is black and shiny. The blade of the blade faintly exudes the breath of death. The spiritual energy of heaven and earth is still pouring into it.

    "This is..."

    Hong Qu stood up abruptly, staring at the sickle that was still accumulating energy in mid-air in disbelief. Xian Beilie was able to condense it into a deadly machete simply by using his strength, and even seemed to be able to turn it into a deadly machete. In essence, how could he have so much energy in his body? It's too scary, this is simply not something a human can do.

    "Guangming Memorial!"

    Feng Xingtian stared at the so-called Cangyue Ningjian for a moment, his thin lips squirmed slightly, and his voice was so small that no one could hear him. He once grew up in Tianhong Continent, and As the Son of the Devil's Temple, he is most aware of the temple's tricks. Xianbeilie uses the secret light sacrifice of the temple. What outsiders see is that he is perverted and condensed into a sword by his own strength, but it is not the case. It was the spiritual energy of heaven and earth that came out of the sword, and his energy was only mixed with it as a control sword. The point is, how could Xianbeilie use the unique trick of the temple of Tianhong Continent? Could it be that the power of the temple has extended to the Canglan Continent unknowingly?

    "My lord, he has used his ultimate move, do you want to assist the princess?"

    Feng Feiyang, who also recognized the source of the ultimate move, bent down worriedly, the Canglan Continent seemed to be less peaceful than he imagined.

    "Wait a second, Wuya is not a soft persimmon. The great sacrifice of Guangming just stimulates Wuya's potential. He should still have some new skills."

    Looking at Xie Wuya, who was standing in the center of the venue calmly, Feng Xingtian said in a low voice, based on his understanding of Xie Wuya, if he was not sure of winning, he would not have a fair fight with others. He also wanted to see what kind of power he had realized in the past two months. skills.

    Hearing this, Feng Feiyang stopped talking and silently retreated behind him. Compared with him, he believed that the prince knew the princess better. With the prince's love for the princess, how could he helplessly watch him fall into danger?

    "Damn, what is that? It's so terrifying, I feel like my soul is shaking."

    "Using Qi to condense the sword, damn it, isn't this a unique understanding of the saints? How could Xianbeilie be?"

    " Wuya will be fine, right?"

    "Xianbei..."

    Yuchi and the others were also shocked. After a cultivator reaches a certain level of cultivation, it is true that he can simply use his strength to condense his fighting spirit and turn it into a real sword, but Xianbei is just a Sergeant, how did he do it? No one can think of a reason, and they can only look at Xie Wuya, who is directly enduring this powerful trick, with worried eyes. He should be able to handle it, right?

    "Yuchi, take them all to the rostrum." With his

    back to the crowd, Xie Wuya always opened his mouth, and the next battle would be even more violent. Yuchi and their protective shields could not resist.