Chapter 85 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (13)

"The rules are actually very simple. Since my cousin knows my name, he should know that I am not only a swordsman, but also a summoner, so it's not illegal for me to summon a magic pet to fight with you, right?"

    Xie Wuyadiu Give him a splendid smile, and said slowly, there is nothing unusual about the words, the summoner and the sword master are fighting, of course, is to summon a magic pet to fight, is it standing there empty-handed and waiting for others to cut? Yuchi Haoran thought about his words over and over many times, and nodded cautiously after confirming that there were no traps. The strength of the summoned beast and the master complement each other. opponent.

    But Xi Changfeng and others, who are familiar with his character, are getting more and more confused. They don't know what medicine he sells in the gourd. He has three summoned beasts in total. Xiaolong can be ignored. It seems that the Dark Lord below is not enough to see in front of Yuchi Haoran, right? Why is he so confident? Could it be... "Hehe... We are worthy of being a family, my cousin is really reasonable, I forgot to tell you, I can summon four summoned beasts now."

      In the next second, Xie Wuya smiled and solved everyone's doubts. After secretly communicating with the summoning book and letting him cover the door of the space with a gaseous state, Xie Wuya quietly opened the space.  

      "Master..."    

      "Hooho..."    

      "Hoo..." 

      Of course, Xiaolong was the one flying in the front. I saw that he didn't care about the current situation at all. He flew directly to Xie Wuya's shoulder and pulled it, followed by the Dark Lord. He and Mo Ling came out one after another, looking at their majestic and mighty figures, hearing the terrifying roar in their ears, Yuchi Haoran and the students in the inner courtyard couldn't help twitching frantically. ah? How can someone with advanced level be able to summon four summoned beasts? The most **** thing is that, except for the little dragon who can't see any use, the other two are super ruthless characters at first glance.    

   "Pfft...haha..."    

     Xi Changfeng couldn't help but snort, he should have thought, how could Shu Wuya make a loss-making business? Demon Jiao is Feng Wuyan's summoned beast, and its strength is stronger than that of an emperor. Yuchi Haoran is going to suffer.     "Ou Ye, the magic bell is mighty!"

    Si Yunan jumped up excitedly. They had fought against the Demon Jiao, and even Xi Changfeng was no match for it, let alone Yuchi? Haha...they won.

    "Damn, I've seen shameless people. Who the hell has seen such shameless people? I've really convinced him."

    Kong Shaoyang whispered a low curse, complaining back and forth, but his eyes flashed with the excitement of watching a good show. Why did Yuchi take the initiative to provoke them? Deserved! After this battle, they should be able to walk sideways in Tianyu Academy in the future, right?

    "Brother Wuya, you are so handsome!"

    The bottom of his eyes flashed slowly and filled, Lan Ting shouted loudly with his hands around his mouth, Han Mengli and Di Zijian looked at each other and smiled, this Wuya made them worry in vain again .

    "It's necessary, how can brother just cut off his fingers and give it to others?"

    Turning around to show them a victory gesture, Xie Wuya said shyly, but fortunately Mo Ling didn't choose to go back, hehe... "He must be cheating, How can a senior summoner summon so many summoned beasts?"

    An inner court student stood up with a blushing face and pointed at Xie Wuya and shouted, even if he could really summon it, it wouldn't be all that strong!