Chapter 130 Emperor VS Humanoid Summoned Beast (2)

Strictly speaking, Xi Changfeng and Cang Ming violated the rules of the competition, but Xiao Jingchen and the elders and mentors did not stop it. They also wanted to take the opportunity to see the situation of the two of them. Sexual play is also good.

    "Old Xiao, what do you think?"

    The elder looked solemnly at the two people who were deadlocked in the sky. So far, he couldn't tell which one was superior or inferior.

    "This hospital would like to hear what King Zhan thinks?"

    Without answering his question, Xiao Jingchen turned his attention to Feng Xingtian on the other side. He had all kinds of entanglements about this Feng Xingtian, and he was broken at a young age. Not to mention the emperor level reached the holy level, but also married his most beloved baby apprentice, which is too unpleasant.

    "Haha... It's very simple, the strong is king!"

    What a shrewd person is Feng Xingtian? I have long noticed the entanglement of an old man, and he opened his mouth to block all the entanglements he might have. anything goes wrong.

    "Haha... The King of War is worthy of being the King of War. I admire it in this academy. In my opinion, it should be stronger than the humanoid summoned beast. He himself is emperor-level strength, plus the world-destroying steel fork in his hand, once he displays a stunt, it is definitely It 's violent and terrifying."

    Hearing this, Xiao Jingchen not only did not get angry, but laughed outright, even if Xiao Wuya can have Feng Xingtian's protection and company, I believe that no one dares to bully him, his master should be relieved.

    "Well, I also think so. Lord Xi should have just broken through the emperor level. Although he has a solid foundation, it is inevitable that he can't control it."

    Hong Qu nodded in agreement. Too immature.

    "Hehe... Is that so? The two seem to underestimate the explosive power of the God of War."

    Feng Xingtian's face is unpredictable, Xi Changfeng is not a person who can take the usual way, and he has been stuck at the peak of the king level for a year. Although he has just broken through the emperor level, his strength is enough to compete with the middle level of the emperor level. , If you add his violent explosive power and the messy medicinal pills Wuya gave him, it is not impossible to defeat the humanoid summoned beast.

    "..."

    Since everyone's opinions are different, no one will continue to argue anymore. Everyone knows the strength of Xi Changfeng and the horror of the humanoid summoned beast. The result of such two perverts colliding together does not seem to be that important, and everyone is holding their breath. Breathing, silently looking forward to this great battle.

    In the distant battlefield, Xi Changfeng and Cang Ming stood facing each other. Xi Changfeng, who was always dressed in dark black, had a cold face, his eyes burst into a scorching light, and the wind-shattering knife in his hand trembled faintly. Cang Ming’s shoulder-length hair was flying wildly. The complex lines on his face are terrifying and terrifying, and there is a layer of violent aura around his body. Before the two started fighting, the strong fighting intent was already exchanged in mid-air.

    "Human, use all your strength!"

    It was too late to speak, Cang Ming's eyes were deep, and he took the lead. The huge black wings behind him fluttered, and his spiritual energy surged like an ocean, and he used a steel fork in his hand. Swinging, a black beam rushed out, the void was torn apart instantly, the dazzling beam cut through the sky, hundreds of meters long, as thick as a football, and sturdy flew towards the opposite Xi Changfeng.