Chapter 87 The Secret

Between lovers, one day is like three autumns apart. For ordinary people, five days may pass in the blink of an eye, but for Feng Xingtian and Xie Wuya, especially those who have accepted the inheritance of Feng Wuyan, continue to receive the warmth of Xie Wuya from others. Said, these five days are too long, as long as the end of the world, and now I can snuggle in his arms again, listen to his regular heartbeat, and feel his different warmth, God knows how happy it is.

    Xie Wuya closed his eyes gently, a strong urge to never leave his embrace again.

    "What's wrong?" I don't know how long it took, Feng Xingtian was keenly aware of his inconsistency, and asked with concern, did something happen? Although Wu Ya likes to rely on him very much, but it has never been like this.

    "Well..."

    With his head buried in his arms, Xie Wuya shook his head hesitantly, and the hand holding his waist couldn't help but tighten again, it was really nothing, he just didn't want to leave his embrace.

    "Huh? You, I have already prepared dinner, do you want to walk over by yourself or I will hug you?"

    He raised his eyebrows, did he, knowing that he had something to hide from him, Feng Xingtian helplessly raised the corner of his lips , poked his head dotingly, his voice low and gentle as if water was about to drip.

    "It's night?"

    The conditioned reflex raised his head, Xie Wuya blinked his eyes, is it getting dark so soon? He remembered what it looked like at two or three o'clock when he came back.

    "How long have you been there alone?"

    "Well... I don't know, it should be soon. I can't find you when I come back, so I just sit there waiting for you."

    Knowing that you are distressed again, Xie Wuya touches his nose and pushes out. His arms clasped his fingers tightly, and walked slowly towards the main house. Xingtian was fine with everything, but it was not good for him to feel sorry for him at every turn. It always made him feel a strong sense of guilt, as if he didn't dare to love him, but he couldn't He loves his tenth.

    "Haha... Isn't it ten days of training? Why did you come back in five days? You really don't want to win?"

    What a shrewd person is Feng Xingtian? Just a glance to know what he is struggling with, he smiled and took two steps forward to embrace him, and the two snuggled closely to each other.

    "Who said I didn't want to win? Didn't I miss you?" He raised his

    eyebrows proudly, Xie Wuya was quite serious for one second, and immediately returned to his original shape the next second.

    "Haha...Should I be honored?"

    Feng Xingtian raised his eyebrows slightly, making fun of him.

    "It's necessary, hehe..."

    He took the initiative to wrap his hands around his waist, and Xie Wuya leaned against him so far that he almost didn't hang directly on his body.

    "By the way, Xingtian, I have something very important to tell you. Have you heard of Tianhong Continent or plane space or something?"

    Pulling him to sit down at the table, while waiting for dinner to be delivered, Xie Wuya sat sideways on his lap and asked while hugging his neck intimately.

    Hearing this, Feng Xingtian's eyes flashed almost imperceptibly, and his golden and silver eyes stared at him for a moment, how could he know about Tianhong Continent? Did something important really happen in these five days? In other words, someone from Tianhong Continent tore apart the space crystal wall system and came here?