Chapter 73 Adventure in the Demon Mountains (1)

"Touch!"

    "What did you say? The grain depot was bombed? Who did it?" In the middle of the  night, Fenghuang had already gone to bed, but Duanmu Li's sudden arrival still made him impatient. With the news he brought, Emperor Feng smashed the small coffee table next to him with his palm, and his handsome face was instantly black as compared to the bottom of a pot. What did the imperial guards eat? How could people blow up the grain depot?

    "I don't know who did it at the moment. However, looking at the entire imperial city, there are not many people who can avoid the eyes and eyes of all the guards and blow up the grain depot. If you add motives, it seems that only one person will do so."

    Standing across from him with a blank face, Duanmu Li calmly analyzed, and even with his knees, he knew who did it, but he was quite surprised that Feng Xingtian, who had always held his breath, would do this for Xie Wuya. One step, it seems that Xie Wuya is really his most fatal weakness.

    "You mean... Feng Xingtian?" He  raised his head suddenly, and when he mentioned the three words Feng Xingtian, Feng Huang was gnashing his teeth. In the daytime, the seamless calculation ended because the news that Feng Wuyan was still alive, the frame was not successful. The eldest grandson of the emperor, forget it, Feng Xingtian was able to take revenge so quickly, and if he didn't make a move, he was so ruthless, the grain storage is the lifeblood of the country!

    Duanmu Li knew that he didn't ask himself, and he didn't say anything to him. With Feng Xingtian's method, it was absolutely impossible to leave any evidence, and they seemed to have no other way to go except admitting their guilt.

    "What a day of Feng Xingtian, are you declaring war with me directly? I remember, come here, undress, I will go to the grain storage depot."

    After a long while, Fenghuang stood up with a gloomy face, his eyes Rujue, who was swaying with Chi Guoguo, seemed to have taken Feng Xingtian to the core, and there was no turning back between father and son.

    At the same time, the major officials who received the news were also stunned and panicked, and they went straight to the still burning grain depot. Looking at the fire, everyone felt an indescribable heartache. The grain depot in the imperial city occupied the imperial city Thousands of miles to the south of the city, thousands of granaries, the stored grains were accumulated for many years, and now they are all destroyed. 

          Xie Aotian always carried his hands on his back and looked up at the raging fire in front of him, his eyes were clear and bright, Battle King, you are ruthless! However, are you not afraid of the dog jumping off the wall? Feng Xiaoran is not a man who will suffer from a dumb loss!    

       "Xie Xiang, according to your opinion, how should I report this matter to Your Majesty?"

        One of the officials asked tremblingly, the Emperor is afraid that he already knows?  

      "Report truthfully." 

        He dropped four words indifferently, Xie Aotian turned around and left, where no one saw, there was a quick look of determination in his eyes, it was time for him to do something for Wu Ya.

         This night, almost everyone couldn't sleep because of the sudden explosion, but the initiators hugged each other sweetly and had a sweet dream. It is foreseeable that they should be able to be quiet before the new grain storage depot is built. They have been disturbed in their two-person world. 

         In the past few days, the bombing of the imperial city's grain storage depot has caused a lot of uproar in the imperial city. There are various discussions among the people. Some people say that this is a natural disaster, which means that God is dissatisfied with the emperor, and some people say that it is the enemy's country Yes, some people say that this is a natural disaster and it is inevitable. Of course, no one can know the real inside story. The only ones who are not disturbed are the tutors and students of Tianyu Academy. The original large-scale adventure held as scheduled.