chapter 46

"It turns out that alchemy is like this. It's similar to the chemistry experiment in high school. As long as you are careful, you should be able to make potions easily. I don't know if there is an alchemy room in the academy? Find all the herbs and try it next time, if you can really do it. A sideline, labor and capital will be developed." After taking a

    bath, he lay naked on the chuang, Xie Wuya waited for Feng Xingtian to read the alchemy books sent by Jubaozhai, don't look at him staying at home all day, while reading The grades are first-class, especially in the sciences, and the chemistry experiments have never failed. After understanding the principle of alchemy, Xie Wuya suddenly felt full of confidence and couldn't help but eager to try.

    [Waste is waste, and this level of alchemy can be seen. 】

    Suddenly, there was an obvious sarcasm in his mind again, Xie Wuya slammed over and sat up, his eyes cautiously looked around, and said solemnly: "Who? Come out!"

    The whole bedroom was silent, not even a mosquito. Not to mention anyone else, but Xie Wuya was even more nervous. He quietly took out a sharp dagger inlaid with rubies from under the pillow, his usual lazy and sluggish eyes full of caution and sharpness.

    【You can't find mine because I am in your body. 】

    After a long time, the voice finally rang again, hearing the message he conveyed, Xie Wuya couldn't help frowning, in his body? When did this happen? Why doesn't he know?

    [Remember the purple lotus flower you saw before you died in your previous life? The moment your blood splashes on the flower bud, a blood pact is formed between me and you. As long as you don't die, I will always be in your body. Even if you die, I will be free because of this. Pick up your dagger, unless you want to give me back my freedom, that's another story. 】As if he could guess what he was thinking, Xie Wuya just had doubts in his mind, Zilian's explanation came later, Xie Wuya, who is rarely powerless, put down the dagger after balancing a little, the corners of his lips curved, his voice sounded. Restoring indifference.

    "In other words, are you the one who brought me here? I have seen the blood contract in an ancient book collected by Xingtian. It is said that only ancient divine objects or divine beasts can stimulate the blood contract. You should belong to the divine object, right? Since it is Holy thing, don't tell me you have no use value, tell me, you have some value?"

    So there are advantages to living in a house, that is, you read more books and know more things, this is not, Xie Wuya, whose mind was turning extremely fast, put down the dagger easily, lay on the chuang with Erlang's legs raised, the smile on his face not to mention so bright, a divine thing, an existence that can't be found, and if you don't make full use of him, it's a club. !

    But this time Xie Wuya was about to fall asleep after waiting, but he didn't wait for Zilian to make a sound, sighing that he was not so lucky, and at the same time he smiled helplessly, and picked up the books that were put aside, this kind of pie in the sky. Things definitely don't exist.

    【Don't you want space with you during the day? Try to reach out. 】

    Just when Xie Wuya secretly scolded himself for being stupid and gave up completely, Zilian finally spoke again, and after being stunned for a while, Xie Wuya tentatively stretched out her hand.