Chapter 143

If it's just shameless, Fenghuang recognizes the second in the world, no one dares to recognize the number one in the world. Except for him, there may be no second brother and daughter-in-law who designed him to commit adultery like him. After being exposed He is still such a natural person. It is a miracle among miracles that such a man has not been betrayed by many relatives, but such a day should not be far away.

    "My son is stupid, I don't know what is the purpose of the father and emperor sacrificing his son's reputation?"

    After a long time, Feng Xingyu raised his head, there was no anger, no sadness in his eyes, not even the least disappointment, and his voice seemed calm. He was always impulsive and irritable, Feng Huang couldn't help frowning and looked at him, but he still didn't take his abnormality to heart, and said condensedly: "I have only one purpose, the evil family, I believe you all know that since the evil spirits more than ten years ago Since the husband and wife assisted me in ascending the throne, I have trusted them deeply, so that over the past ten years, the evil family has grown enough to threaten the royal family, especially after Xie Wuya married Feng Xingtian, Xie Aotian's attitude is even more confusing , I can't let them continue. Before I get rid of Feng Xingtian, I have to get rid of Xie Jia, a powerful help that is likely to become his backup, but Xie Aotian is too shrewd and too low-key. It's still difficult, that's why I let people bewitch Evil Pearl to set this trap, scandals are not terrible, terrible people talk, under the pressure of people talk, it is natural for me to deal with the evil family, if the evil family resists, it is equivalent to For the rebels, I can use the army to suppress them with integrity, and directly uproot the evil family, raise children, leave children, I know that you have been wronged this time, but we must consider the overall situation, as long as we get rid of the evil family, Feng family The country will be solid, so what is the point of a small scandal?"

    Finally, Feng Huang did not forget to comfort them, although Duanmu Lifeng Xingyu probably didn't want that kind of comfort. After Wuya, the more he thinks about it, the more wrong he is. Xie Aotian can even reveal the news that Feng Wuyan has not died for many years for Xie Wuya. It is hard to guarantee that one day he will not join forces with Feng Xingtian to plot against him for Xie Wuya. Jiangshan, this is absolutely not allowed by him. With the subsequent burning of the grain depot, he is even more determined to get rid of the evil family. In his opinion, as long as there is no evil family, Feng Xingtian will be a clown who jumps. in a few days.

    Fenghuang seems to have forgotten that there was no evil clan before, so Feng Xingtian didn't play around with him the same way? The strength that people rely on is not at all those false decorations.

    "Li has to admire His Majesty's strategy, it is indeed perfect, but has Your Majesty ever thought that the plan will never catch up with the changes, the evil is not stupid, how can it easily fall into the trap? Fooling the people is just a temporary plan, if someday the people If you know what you really think, how will the royal family handle themselves?"

    Duanmu Li smiled and took a sip from the teacup, silently putting forward his own opinions, what he didn't say is that Xie Mingzhu is indeed an evil family, but she has already married the prince, and she It is half of the Feng family. Once the evil family has joined the royal family as the evil pearl for many years, they can't put aside the relationship in the name of being incapable of discipline.

    "What if you know? I'm the emperor, don't they dare to rebel? The big deal is that I can help the evil family to clear the grievances." With a

    sharp eye, Fenghuang said domineeringly.

    Hearing this, Duanmu Lifeng Xingyu's eyes both changed, dark and deep, just like the concubine of the eldest princess back then? It's just that everyone is dead, so what's the use of clearing up grievances?