Chapter 146

Xie Wuya was kidnapped by Duanmu Li.

    This incident spread as quickly as the wind. In a few moments, Feng Xingtian, Xi Changfeng, Yuchi Haoran and Si Yunan came to Xiejia one after another. Duanmu Li was their mortal enemy, and Xie Wuya fell into his hands... No one dared to think further, they were all afraid, if Xie Wuya had an emergency, what would they do?

    Quiet, the Xiejia hall fell into a strange silence that had never been seen before. Everyone could even hear each other's breathing. Xie Aotian and Feng Xingtian didn't speak, and no one dared to speak easily. At this time, Xi Changfeng also They are afraid of saying the wrong thing. Each of them is trying to suppress the panic and anger in their hearts. Once they say the wrong thing, I am afraid that those negative emotions will not be able to be suppressed.

    "Master Xiang... Master Xiang..."

    "Peng..."

    Ning's hair was disheveled, and he rushed out of the inner room with a flowing face. Regardless of whether the current atmosphere was suitable or not, he knelt down at Xie Aotian's feet and cried loudly. Said: "Master Xiang, please, save Wuqing, please, please..."

    Accompanying the pleading was the kowtow of a doting son's mother. After the black tiger came back, it was as stiff as a statue. Seeing his appearance, she was a mother, not to mention how distressed she was. The son is everything to her. If he has an emergency, How can she live.

    "Get up, you don't need to knock any more. It's not because the truth is unwilling, it's Wuqing, but the truth can't save it. The strength to seal the Wuqing acupoint is too strong, and the truth can't do anything."

    He raised his hand to support her, evil . Aotian Moke said reluctantly, he is also his son, how could he have double standards?

    "Master Xiang... I can't save him without clearing him... he... can't be saved?"

    Hearing this, Ning shi asked in an unsteady tone with tears streaming down her face.

    "This..."

    Xie Aotian hesitated, and glanced at Feng Xingtian, who was sitting silently beside him. If it was him, it should be fine, right? but…

    "It's all the fault of Xie Wuya's broom star. Why do you want to pull Wuqing together? What can I do now? My poor Wuqing..."

    Ning shi sat down on the ground, and her image or something had already been taken by her. Throwing it out of Jiuxiaoyun, she who no longer hated Xie Wuya hated it again. If it wasn't for Xie Wuya, how

    could Wuqing... But everyone who heard him cursing Xie Wuya instantly frowned and looked at the same line of sight. Turning to her, everyone has the anger of Chi Guoguo in their eyes. If it wasn't for her being the mother of Xie Wuqing, they would have rushed up and slapped him to death. Nima's, Xie If Wuya is a broom star, what the fuck are you?

    "Mrs. Ning."

    After a while, Feng Xingtian stood up gracefully and approached her step by step in a forceful manner. For some reason, there was no expression on his face, but Mrs Ning was so frightened that she broke out in cold sweat. , The crying stopped abruptly, and the body sitting on the ground moved back a little bit, so terrifying, Feng Xingtian's eyes were so terrifying, as if he wanted to eat her alive.

    "You...you...what are you going to do?"

    Ning stammered, looking at the handsome face that was so close.

    "Mrs. Ning, please keep in mind that Wu Ya is now this king's concubine, and this king does not allow anyone to insult in any form. For the sake of Xie Wuqing's sake of protecting Wu Ya, this king is sealed. I'll save him."