Chapter 127 Can't participate in the trials?

"Are you finally willing to come?"

    When it was Xie Wuya's turn and others, Teacher Zhang, who was registering, raised his head and glanced at him, and said expressionlessly, with a strong sadness in his tone, Nima's, this The registration was almost over, he thought they were going to be late again, and he was thinking about how to deal with it,

    hey soul, what would happen if you took it once and didn't make people worry? Aren't you late?"

    He smiled and scratched his head, Xie Wuya stuck his tongue out mischievously, he didn't mean it, who made Xing Tian so enthusiastic, he was lucky not to be late.

    "How many members are there? Who are they? What level of competition do you want to apply for?"

    Too lazy to talk to him, Instructor Zhang took the pen and ink and prepared to help him register. After a few months of getting along, he had already seen it, Xie Wuya this Man, if you play tricks with him, you will be the only one who will be depressed in the end. He... Nima is a jerk.

    "Nine people, Xie Wuya, Xi Changfeng, Yuchi Haoran, Xie Wuqing, Han Mengli, Di Zijian, Kong Shaoyang, Si Yunan, Lan Ting, the highest level."

    Speaking of business, Xie Wuya is so serious A little bit, with the name and level he reported, everyone around them stared at them as if they were looking at monsters, Nima, with Lord Xi and Yuchi Haoran here, do we still need to play this game? Not to mention that there is a perverted Xie Wuya and other people who are improving rapidly, it is no exaggeration to say that this team is the strongest lineup.

    "Pa..."

    He opened his mouth and stared at them for a while. The brush in Teacher Zhang's hand fell with a snap, and the ink instantly rendered the pure white paper black. After teaching for so many years, Teacher Zhang can say that his heart is still water, and the students' Things seldom aroused waves in his heart, but Xie Wuya and others made his calm heart ripple again and again, and this time his excited body trembled. With such a lineup, don't Said to win the trials, even the Tianyuan competition is no problem!

    A group of people ignored everyone's eager eyes and scrutiny, and stood there proudly. What other people think and say has nothing to do with them. All he wants is to win the competition, and the rest is optional.

    "Tsk tsk...Xiao Wuya, your team is strong enough. This time the Tianyuan competition is expected to win the championship, but Wuya, a team like you can't participate in the trials!"

    Xiao Jingchen appeared out of nowhere and went around. After turning two circles, they stood in front of Xie Wuya and said solemnly. Behind him, the Great Elder Hong Qu followed closely.

    "Why not?"

    Xie Wuya raised his eyebrows and exchanged suspicious glances with his friends. His gaze suddenly became terrifying, and his tone was too terrifying. Could it be that some of them are not students of Tianyu Academy? Why can't I participate in the competition? If he doesn't give him an explanation today, he will definitely mess up the game.

    "Oh, dear apprentice, don't be angry, can you just listen to this school?"

    Seeing this, Xiao Jingchen ignored the large number of students around him, looking to please and appease him. His apprentice's temperament is a bit too domineering, but , He likes it, if he doesn't even have this character, why should he be Xiao Jingchen's apprentice?

    Well, I can see that Dean Xiao is just a shaker. If people don't slap him, he will be in all kinds of troubles.

    "Speak." The