Chapter 168 Ling Bupo Appears, Leave All to Me

"Hehe... Huangxiong, Huangxiong, thanks to your day and night defense, I would never have dreamed that the heir you chose would want your life, right? Cough..."

    After they left, they were all dressed in white and pale. Duanmu Li appeared out of nowhere, just after he finished speaking, a violent cough sounded, a dazzling bright red suddenly appeared on the corner of his lips, and the two black-clothed men beside him looked at each other, He stepped forward and asked worriedly, "Master, are you alright?"

    "It's okay, just follow the plan and reveal to Feng Huang that he wants to kill Feng Huang before the prince starts, and the killer of Wuying Villa also pretends to be normal. The Royal Forest Army to assist the Crown Prince must force Fenghuang to call out the Dragon Guard troops."

    He took out a silk scarf and wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth, Duanmu said indifferently, Feng Xingtian's strength was not blown out, he fought against him last night. Not only did he suffer from external injuries, but he also suffered serious internal injuries. He was afraid that he would not be able to recover in a short period of time. Fortunately, he still had a group of loyal and loyal subordinates. Feng Xingtian wanted to easily sit on the throne. Not so easy.

    "Yes."

    "I'm afraid you won't have that chance."

    Two different voices sounded almost at the same time. In the next second, a icy and sharp sword was threateningly placed on Duanmuli's neck, and he looked along the sword. Go, a tall and handsome but slovenly man stood there sideways, his face with a messy beard was almost invisible, but just by looking at his bright peach blossom eyes and tall nose. How handsome is his face hidden under the beard, and even in this way, he doesn't give the impression of being sloppy at all, on the contrary, he has the masculinity of a pure man.

    "Who are you?"

    Looking worriedly at the master who was under control, the two drew their swords with a cautious look. Where did he come from? Based on their cultivation at the peak of the king level, they didn't notice it at all. What does this mean?

    "Ling is not broken!"

    It was not Ling Bupo himself who answered them, but Duanmu Li who was being held hostage. He still had the same holy smile on his face, and his eyes were still indifferent as if they were not stained with dust. He was flustered or frightened. As early as a few years ago, he had investigated everyone related to the royal family, including Feng Xingtian’s uncle Ling Bupo, who had been missing for many years. Although his current appearance is far from his in the portrait, his pair The eyes are impressive, but also make him affirm his identity.

    "As expected of Xingtian's only opponent, Duanmuli, you are nothing like Xiao Ran. It's no wonder that others can't see that you are brothers."

    Ling Bupo said meaningfully with a deep look in his eyes. In other words, he knew his truth. Identity, there is no need to be sloppy with each other, there is nothing to say directly, from this, it can be seen that Ling Bupo should be an informal and very straightforward man.

    "Trust me, if I had a choice, I'd rather not have that kind of brother, Ling Bupo, you disappeared for many years, but you chose to come back at this time, can I interpret your behavior as you are in favor of Feng Xingtian and slaughter the king to seize the throne?"

    With a self-deprecating smile, Duanmu Li asked in a condensed voice, obviously Ling Bupo's appearance was beyond the scope of his plan.

    "Hmm, are you sure that Xing Tian will kill the king? I said he would never." With a light snort, Ling Bupo's hand holding the sword trembled, and instantly, a bright red streak appeared on Duanmu Li's neck. bloodstains.