Chapter 188 Abolish the palace rules and make the empress a concubine

When the emperor passed away, according to the customs of the Ziling Kingdom, Fenghuang's body must be placed in the palace for more than seven days. After the Ministry of Internal Affairs selects the maids, eunuchs, and concubines who will be buried with him, they will go to the mausoleum for burial under the escort of the Imperial Forest Army. As the emperor of the most powerful country in the Canglan Continent, whether it is funeral objects or court ladies and eunuchs, the number is absolutely unimaginable for ordinary people, especially concubines. When the emperor entered the mausoleum, besides Feng Xing Tian Feng Yu's two brothers, there were several princesses under Feng Huang's knees. The cruel palace rules may not be a problem in normal times, but at this time, the entire palace is full of complaints, and the sound of crying almost breaks through the roof tiles of each palace.

    "His Royal Highness, please save us..."

    "Your Highness, save us!"

    "Your Highness..."

    In the Hall of Sacred Rites, hundreds of concubines knelt on the main hall with tears streaming down their faces. In the 28th year, they haven't fully grown up yet, and they haven't even met Fenghuang, but now they have to be buried with Fenghuang. They are unwilling, and now the only ones who can leave them are the empress dowager sitting on top and the soon-to-be His Royal Highness the King of War, who has ascended the throne as the emperor, is the reason why they rushed here in groups as soon as they heard that the King of War had entered the palace.

    Looking at the concubines kneeling all over the floor, Feng Xingtian frowned unrecognizably. He was not as merciful as outsiders sang, and he didn't have the bodhisattva heart to save the world, but... it's okay to say that he is dissatisfied with his father Regardless of being disrespectful to his ancestors, at this moment, he really doesn't agree with this cruel method of burial. People die when they die. How can they deprive so many young lives because of his noble status?

    "Grandma, what do you think?"

    Looking at them calmly, Feng Xingtian turned his head respectfully to ask the Queen Mother's opinion. Even if he wants to abolish this inhuman palace rule, he must first obtain the Queen Mother's support, otherwise I'm afraid it will be hard to convince the public, after all, he is not the real emperor yet, so it is inevitable that he will be a little bit tied when he does things.

    "The rules set by the ancestors can be changed by a woman from the Ai family at will? Xing Tian, ​​you will be the new emperor. You can decide this matter. However, even if you really want to abolish the rules set by the ancestors, you will not You must first burn incense to the ancestor Gao, and inform the world that you must not act willfully." The     Queen Mother is also a shrewd person, and she can see through Feng Xingtian's thoughts at a glance, and she does not stop him forcefully. She also wants to see if Feng Xingtian is a The real Mingjun.     "Grandma Huang's words are very true, and Xing Tian will consider what to do." He     bowed his hands respectfully to her again, Feng Xingtian was sitting upright, and his bewitching gold and silver pupils suddenly looked sharply at the concubines who were kneeling below with expectant faces. The sexy cherry red lips squirmed slightly.     "Come here, draw up the decree, the ancestors of the Ziling Kingdom passed down, the emperor died, the harem had no children and only the concubines had to be buried in the mausoleum, so as to uphold the majesty of the emperor and demonstrate the dignity of the royal family, but this king is not filial and cannot watch such a cruel thing. Therefore, as the new emperor who is about to enthroned, I decreed to abolish this inhuman palace rule. However, the dignity of my royal emperor cannot be perfunctory, so this king declares that all beauties in the harem who have not been honored by the previous emperor All the women in the family were repatriated to their original places after the funeral of the late emperor, and the royal family would not interfere in any marriages thereafter. The concubines who were lucky enough to pass by the late emperor but had no children had to follow the ancestral rules and enter the mausoleum to be buried with them. In addition, the palace maids and eunuchs needed for the funeral They are all replaced by paper figurines, real people are not needed, and above, the king of tomorrow will bring all the members of the royal family, civil and military officials, and burn incense to tell the ancestors of the Feng family to be righteous and filial!"     "Thank you, Your Royal Highness Zhanwang...     " A thousand years old!"     Feng Xingtian's voice was low and full of magnetism, like the sound of heaven, his words were sonorous and forceful, and hundreds of concubines thanked them with tears. In fact, the main reason why Feng Xingtian still kept some rules was because Fenghuang didn't I haven't really met a few women, and there must be some victims, but definitely not more than ten people. Although Fenghuang is a bitch, but apart from those, he can be regarded as a diligent emperor, and he didn't put too much thought into it. For women, this also brought convenience to Feng Xingtian's decision, and added the last benefit to the harem.