Chapter 49 Top Spirit Pill

"Wuya, what's the matter with you?"

    Feng Xingtian heard his painful cry before he opened the door. The next second, people had come to Chuang. Seeing him holding his head tightly, Feng Xingtian's heart felt like It was someone who suddenly pinched him, the pain was so painful that he couldn't even breathe, and his hands trembled, he stretched out and hugged him into his arms.

    "Um... torture... I'm in pain..."

    With the withdrawal of mental power, the pain eased a little bit, but it was still heart-piercing pain. He raised his head in his arms, and Xie Wuya's beautiful face was already tortured by pain. to deformed.

    "Well, I know, don't talk, just eat this."

    Nodding in distress, Feng Xingtian tore off the treasure bag around his waist, poured out a golden elixir from it and put it into his mouth, with his right hand. Sticking it on his back, the golden-red vigorous energy was continuously poured into his body.

    The medicinal pill melted in the mouth, and with the help of strength, Xie Wuya's pain finally gradually eased, and the stiff body gradually softened, and the whole person leaned weakly in his arms. Feng Xingtian withdrew his hand and hugged him to lie quietly on the chuang.

    [Top Soul Pill, Jin Hong Dou Qi, Xie Wu Ya, who exactly is your man? 】Suddenly, Zilian's excited and trembling roar resounded in his mind. After a lot of tossing, Xie Wuya didn't have time to pay attention to him, and his body leaned into Feng Xingtian's arms. No matter what he is, he is now I just want the warmth of Xingtian.

    [Uh... well, you can turn your filthy thoughts into reality, remember, you can't get close to Zixiao Palace with your current ability, if you hurt your mental power next time, you won't have a second one The Soul Pill saves you, but you can use the outside space as you like. Not only can dead things be stored there, but living things can also be stored there. No matter what it is, even a dead tree trunk, if you throw it into it, it will grow rapidly. 】 Receiving those strange and lewd thoughts in his mind, Zilian was unable to forcefully suppress her excitement, she sighed helplessly, and after a brief explanation, she fell silent, burying her head in Xie Wuya's arms in Feng Xingtian's arms. Reluctantly pulled the corners of his lips, damn, today was a bit too fucking exciting, almost lost his life.

    "Xingtian, I want you!"

    Suddenly turned over and straddled his abdomen, Xie Wuya swept away the pain just now, looked down at him sensually, and was so frightened, he always wanted to do something in return for himself Bar? Hehe... "You'll be fine."

    He raised his hand to touch his sweaty face, Feng Xingtian finally felt relieved, he thought he was going to lose him just now, so anxious that he left the master to him to save his life without even thinking about it. The elixir was given to him.

    "I'm sorry, I made you worry, hehe... I'll make up for you..." The

    original serious expression of Eight Hundred Hundreds changed suddenly, when Feng Xingtian reacted, Xie Wuya had already tore off the jade belt around his waist and opened his clothes, and pulled down his pants...