Chapter 70 Feng Wuyan is not dead

At a banquet, the crown princess slipped, the emperor's favorite concubine, the princess war, and the maid of the first palace were imprisoned. If this incident spreads, the entire imperial city may be shaken. Fenghuang immediately issued a ban, except for A few special people, no one knew about this shocking 'accident'.

    But what should be known will always be known. The prison is next to the palace. Feng Xingtian, Xi Changfeng and the evil prince who is about to enter the palace meet unexpectedly at the junction of the two places. The three of them are slightly stunned, but quickly Relieved, they are all for Xie Wuya, there is nothing strange.

    "Xingtian, do you want to go to the palace or go to the prison? I'll go with you." The respectful Chao Xie stooped, Xi Changfeng strode to Feng Xingtian's side, he was worried about being alone, who knows Will he do anything crazy for Xie Wuya?

    "Xie Xiang, can this king give you a question?" With a faint glance at Xi Changfeng, Feng Xingtian raised his head to look at Xie Aotian, who was directly opposite. Running for him? Some things don't seem as simple as they seem.

    "King Zhan, but it's okay to ask!" Xie Aotian met his eyes neither humble nor arrogant. Officially, they were monarchs and ministers. In private, Feng Xingtian was his half-son. His attitude was just right, without any omissions.

    "Mrs. Feng, are you really dead?"

    Hearing this, Xie Aotian was startled, and Xi Changfeng was also full of doubts, what's the problem? Feng Wuyan's death is known all over the world, what happened to Xingtian today?

    "There is no truth in this matter. King Zhan can take Wu Ya back, and all the consequences will be borne by the truth."

    After speaking, Xie Aotian turned and walked towards the palace gate, looking at his lonely and proud back. , Feng Xingtian suddenly raised a deep respect in his heart, Evil Phase, can this king interpret your words as selfless love for Wu Ya?

    "Tsk tsk, worthy of being the first assistant of the dynasty, the head of the largest family in the Ziling country, domineering!"

    Xi Changfeng looked at Xie Aotian who was gradually disappearing in amazement, Nima took it back as soon as he opened his mouth, it was so fucking domineering! The whole Ziling country is afraid that the second person will not be found, right?

    "If you don't even have this bit of tolerance, the evil phase is not a evil phase. Let's go and pick up Wu Ya." Looking back, Feng Xingtian pointed his toes, and instantly sat on Ben Lei's back, riding it with great fanfare to the Walking in the direction of Tian Prison, none of the soldiers patrolling along the way dared to stop him, and all stood respectfully aside.

    "Your Majesty, the evil minister asks to see you!" In Ming Xuan Hall, Feng Huang and Duanmu Li were conspiring to plan the next plan. When they heard the announcement from the eunuch, they frowned almost imperceptibly. The tricky thing finally came, and Feng Huang threw it to Duanmu Li. With a look that made him avoid temporarily, he adjusted his dragon robe and said solemnly: "Xuan!"

    "Xuan..."

    "No, the prime minister has come in by himself." The eunuch was about to announce when Xie Aotian walked in with his head held high . It can be said that he didn't talk about etiquette and education at all. Looking at his indifferent and handsome face, Fenghuang suddenly felt all kinds of headaches, and even had the urge to scold his mother. This evil Aotian, he can't keep him Do you have a face?

    "Hehe... Aotian, why do you have time to come to the palace today? Come and watch tea!"

    In an instant, all the complexities were removed. Feng Huang laughed and walked off the dragon chair, pulling him to sit down on the chair beside him. They look like good brothers, without the slightest guilt that they had just sent their son to the Heavenly Prison.