chapter 22

"Ahem... Are you a magical horse?"

    Not only the audience, but Xie Wuya himself was surprised, bending his fingers and flicking his thumb-sized snake head. Such a gadget is weak at first glance. , God wouldn't be fooling him, right?

    "Heart horse and horse thing, my dear master, I am a dragon, my master, you are so beautiful, are you married? Look at this seat? Isn't it handsome? Would you like to consider marrying me? I..."

    "Fuck you, go back to the labor and capital!"

    Before he could finish, Xie Wuya slapped it with a dark face. Damn, he was the only one who molested others. When was it his turn to molest others. NS? And it's still a poorly small summoned beast, NND... Is he crazy or is this world crazy?

    "Ouuu...Master, are you swollen so you can beat people...no, you are fighting a dragon? People really like you and say, "Ouuu...Master, you have to make up for my shou hurt body and soul..."

    The little red snake was not discouraged, and flew from the ground again and hovered on his shoulders, the snake head burrowed into his neck ambiguously, crying like a heart-cracking, making Xie Wuya a kind of fierce pinch. To die of his impulse, where did Nima come from?

    "Get out of work!" No

    longer shou shou his reluctant cry, Xie Wuya closed the summoning book suspended in mid-air with a black face, the little snake disappeared in an instant, and the world was finally quiet, but... "Uh..." "When

    he looked around, the gorgeous black line climbed on his forehead again, and everyone Nima Wei Mao went up on the ground? And so and so... How can you say that you are also a dignified master? Can it be more gorgeous? The mouth is closed to labor and management, so big and dry?

    "Wow~"

    Suddenly, a snow-white tall gale lang appeared on the ring. The handsome and beautiful Fengtian was sitting on its back. Everyone slowly stood up from the ground, and saw him slowly facing the same. Xie Wuya, who was so thundered, stretched out his hand, and a gorgeous smile bloomed little by little.

    "Wuya, congratulations!"

    That everyone is drunk and I am so indifferent, coupled with a flawless handsome face, Xie Wuya instantly looked dumbfounded, his face was covered with obsession, and his hands were trembling to catch him. Palm of the hand.

    "Wow, Xing Tian, ​​you are so handsome..."

    With his assistance, Xie Wuya held up his head with an anxious look and idiot, and leaned forward to give him a scent The kiss broke a glass heart on the spot.

    Do you think this scene is so familiar? It seems that someone's certain beast just said the same thing not long ago, but he didn't give him a deep kiss. Decisively, there are pets for any owner, Xie Wuya cheating father , His summoned beasts are also cheating!

    "Haha...Congratulations on becoming a true summoner." After

    kissing Fang Xie, Feng Xingtian smiled and helped him smooth his long hair, with tenderness and pampering in his eyes, and his gift was ready!

    "Hey-hey…"

    Thinking of the summoned beast that looked even more beautiful than him, Xie Wuya scratched his head in embarrassment. Damn, he knew that he was not as good as other traversers. When he shot it, he was an ancient beast, Kenny Don't Ma, don't give him such a painful guy, how can he be embarrassed to take it out in the future? Ugh... can we try again?