136. Adrienne X Reader {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Whatinthenameofpunk

I am so sorry for the delay but I really hope that you enjoy it. Just drop me a message and let me know if there is anything you want me to change 😊

_________

*Male + Female*

_________

You saw that his eyes were fixed to a certain spot of the room all night as he stood on stage, playing his guitar as though there was no-one else in the room; well, except for the girl he'd been staring at all night. You looked over in the crowd full of people who were jumping up and down and screaming along to every word and there she was. In that second you were unaware that anyone else was in the room and completely understood by Billie Joe, the lead singer of your favourite band, had been so transfixed on her all night. 

Her hair was long and black in dreadlocks, which shaped her face perfectly. She was there, with her friend, singing and dancing without a care in the world, clearly unaware that she had captured the attention of two, if not more, people in that room during the course of the show. She must have felt your eyes on her as she turned to look towards you and smiled. Oh, that smile. That gorgeous smile made your legs feel weak and like you'd lost all ability to think clearly. That gorgeous smile had clouded your judgement and left you feeling like you needed time out to think. You smiled back at her before you made your way to the bar which sat at the back of the room. Green Day were a big band in Punk scene by this point, but definitely were not as mainstream as they deserved to be. Which is why they weren't selling out full arenas yet; hence why they were stuck with these shitty little small shows. Either way they loved it and so did you. This was the first time that they had been to Minnesota and you didn't not hesitate going when you found out the news. 

You found yourself turning back to look at this girl, surprised to see that she was smiling at you. You felt your legs going beneath you so you took a seat and ordered a drink at the bar. Green Day were still playing on stage and still loving every second of it. They were currently playing Paper Lanterns and the crowd was going mad. You felt a tap on your shoulder, so you turned around. It was her. The girl from the crowd. "Hey." She smiled, sitting next to you at the bar and hailing the bartender to order her drink. "H-hey." You replied, feeling stupid as you heard yourself stuttering but prayed that she did not hear it over the loud guitars in the background, which suddenly sounded more aggressive than ever. "Are you enjoying the show?" She asked. 

"Yeah, they're amazing." You smiled. "Are you a fan of theirs?"

"Yeah, I love their record and couldn't wait to see them when I found out they were coming to Minnesota." She flicked her dreadlocks over her shoulder, bit her lip slightly, before proceeding to have a sip of the drink that the bartender had just placed in front of her. 

"I'm (Y/n)." You smiled. 

"Adrienne." She smiled, before staring at you.

"What?" You laughed? 

"You're cute." She smiled, before pulling a napkin from behind the bar and a pen. "This is me." She smiled, handing you the napkin. "Call me." She winked before going back into the crowd to go back to her friend. 

And only to think how different life would have been if she hadn't smiled at you and given you her number.