97. Mike Dirnt

You and you boyfriend walked into the party. You looked around trying to search for a familiar face in the crowd, when you heard someone shout your name; "(Y/n)!" You smiled as you looked over and saw your friend, Mike. You ran over to him and hugged him. "Hey Mike! How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you?" He replied, a wide smile spread across his face as per usual. He was always the same. "Yeah, I'm good." Obviously that was a lie but you couldn't  tell him the truth; your boyfriend was standing right next to you. "Mike, you remember (Y/B/n)?" You asked him as Mike shook his hand. "Hey." Was all he said. 

You went to speak but a shriek was heard across the room , causing everyone, including Mike to look around in frenzy to discover that Tre had spilt some of his alcohol and was making a big deal out of nothing. "Well, enjoy the party." With that he walked away, over to try and sort out Tre. 

As the party went on, (Y/B/n) didn't say much but only drank more and you knew what he was like when he was drunk; at one point he even disappeared. You made your way through the crowd of people as you searched to try and find him. When you did, he was in the arms of another woman, heading into one of the bedrooms in the house. "What the fuck?" You felt yourself ask but immediately regretted it when (Y/B/n) turned around and looked at you. He smiled at the girl he was with. "I'll find you later baby." He winked as she walked away before he grabbed your arm and pulled you into the bedroom. He closed the door behind the two of you. He looked at you before he pushed you to the floor. 

You screamed as you hit your head.  "Shut up!" He spat in your face, worried that someone had heard you. "I've warned you about that before. If someone hears you scream then they'll separate us baby." He said, going to stroke your cheek but slapping you across the face instead. "You don't want that do you?" You didn't answer. "Do you?" He screamed in your face and grabbed hold of your hair once more as the door burst open. You looked up through tears to see Mike there. "What's going on?" He asked, although he didn't need to ask; he knew exactly what was happening. 

"Get away from her." Mike demanded as (Y/B/n) stood up straight and walked over to Mike. "Or what?"

"I'll make you pay." (Y/B/n) laughed at Mike as he grabbed him by the collar. "Please (Y/B/n). Please don't hurt him." You begged. "It's okay (Y/n). He wouldn't dare." Mike told you as (Y/B/n) raised his fist up to Mike's face, causing you t let out a scream that seemed to echo but Mike stopped him and pushed (Y/B/n) into the wall. "I suggest, you get the hell out of here." Mike said, this time grabbing his collar. "Don't even think about coming back." (Y/B/n) got up and practically ran, leaving you and Mike alone. 

He ran over to you and held you in his arms. "Are you alright?" He asked as you nodded. "You saved me Mike." You told him as your face met his.

"Well, I wasn't going to leave you in that situation, was I?" You leaned in and kissed him. "I-I-I-I'm sorry." You stuttered. He kissed you back. 

"Don't be."