2. Mike Dirnt.

(Y/N);

It was the end of the semester and I decided to get started on revision for next term . I decided to head to the local diner and study there. 

When I arrived the place was fairly quiet so I decided to sit at the counter.  The lady behind it asked me what I wanted so I replied "Just a milkshake please." She smiled and walked away to prepare it. 

I took out the books from inside my bag and placed them on the counter. I  began highlighting important pieces of information as the door opened. 

I recognized the voice of who had walked in. "Hey Mike! Hurry up! I'm dying for a milkshake!" It was Tré. I froze. He said Mike. 

It was pretty obvious that I had a thing for Mike so I turned around to see if Tré was kidding but sure enough Mike walked through the door.He smiled at me before sitting in the booth with Tré. I stare at him, mesmerized by him.

 Suddenly I came back into the real world and heard the waitress talking to me. " Would you like cream with that milkshake miss?"  I turned back around quickly so he didn't know I was staring  and answer the waitress. "Um, no thank you. "  

The waitress went away and came back with a vanilla Milkshake. My favorite. I turned once more to see Mike smiling up at me . I smiled again and turned away blushing. 

Mike:

I looked up and smiled at (Y/N). I'd liked her for some time and thought she was beautiful. Tré caught me staring " Oh my god Mike! Just ask her out!"

"But wha-" I tried to speak but Tré interrupted me.

"Do it! You know what Billie would do if he were here? He'd bang your heads together! so go up there and ask her out!"

I stayed silent for the moment, thinking about how embarrassed I'd be if she rejected me. 

Tré sighed. "Mike. You need to put your hands down your pants, find you balls and make a decision."

"Fine! I'm going!" 

"Good luck!" Shouted Tré, as he eyed up the waitress who was serving him.  

I began walking towards (Y/N) as she eyed the piece of text in front of her. 

I sat down. "Hi (Y/N)."

(Y/N)

'Oh my god! It's Mike! He's walking towards me! I'm just going to look really interested in this piece of text in front of me.' 

He sat down on the stool next to me. "Hi (Y/N)." He smiled. 

I tried to hold myself back from blushing "Hi Mike." I flashed a smile back.  He looked  over my shoulder at my revision book.  I quickly placed my hand on  the page so he didn't notice the "I love M.D" in the corner of the page. 

"You work so hard." He said, reading my notes.  "I admire that." He said, cupping my hand in his.

I looked down at our hands before I looked up at him.  Before I knew it I was leaning in to kiss him. Our lips collided into one. I gasp and quickly took my lips away from his. "M-Mike..." I stuttered. "I-I'm so sorry." I turned away from him embarrassed.  ' Oh my god! Why did I do that?!' 

Mike:

After our kiss (Y/N) turned away from me, clearly embarrassed that she'd kissed me. "M-Mike. I-I'm so sorry."  

She started packing up her stuff and began to head out the door. "(Y/N)!" I chased after her, passing Tré he was still chatting up the waitress. 

I followed (Y/N) out the door. "Wait! I like you... a lot!" I said, grabbing her arm to stop her. She turned around. "Why would you like someone like me?" She said, her eyes full of hope.  

"Because you're beautiful and perfect. I love the way your eyes sparkle, whether the sun's shining or not. I love the way you study so hard every semester. I love the way you smile at me in the halls and in class and I love the thought of us being together. Please (Y/N)." I said, not holding anything back. 

She placed her bag on her shoulder as she took my hand and leaned into kiss me. It was, yet again, perfect. She was perfect. "Will you be my Girlfriend?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me, biting her bright red lips. She leaned in again. "Yes." She whispered before we shared one more kiss and I led her back into the Diner.