28. St Jimmy

AN: I was going through my messages and I found this recommendation from @The_St_Jimmy from ages ago. Enjoy!

*MENTION OF DRUGS*

I jumped on a bus, I needed to get away from Suburbia. I wasn't welcomed there and even though that didn't bother me as much, I decided that it was time that I was more independent. By independent I mean to be able to sleep with girls and smoke as much drugs as I want without my mother nagging at me. Although she never really cared about me but she still loved t nag at my 24/7.

I looked out the window, I was headed into the city. It passed the 7/11, where I was taught, not Maths and English but how to be a man, how to fight, how to smoke, how to drink like I didn't give a fuck. Of course I was going to miss this place, it was my home away from home, like I said, my mom never loved me. 

After an hour of riding the bus with a load of other drug and alcohol addicts, I had arrived in the city, now becoming the city of sin. 

I checked into the nearest motel and lay flat on the bed. I laughed, I had finally escaped, something not not many people had ever been able to do. I loved being in the minority.  I unpacked a few things before heading out into the city, looking for anyone willing to sell me anything. 

Soon enough I found a whole gang of people who were smoking every type of drug you could think of. I had found my people! I asked around and found the main member who sold me some drugs straight away. I found a corner and sat, lighting my supply.

In the other corner, I saw a woman, drinking  whole bottle of Vodka to herself. Someone was giving her hassle, they kept  touching her leg and she kept pushing them away before punching him in the face. 

I laughed but I didn't realize that she has sat down next to me. 

"What's so funny?" She asked. 

"Nothing." I coughed. 

"I'm --" I drifted off "But you can call me Whatsername."

"I'm Jimmy." I said, looking at her.

"I'm going to call you Saint Jimmy." 

AN: Well, I hope you enjoyed this. I decided to try something a little bit different. If you would like to write more imagines based on Green Day Characters please comment or message me to let me know. Thanks.