84. Mike Dirnt

*A/n* - This is a Part 2 to Chapter 80

I got quite a few messages saying that you would like a part 2, so here it is!

Hope that you enjoy!

____________________________________________

It had been two days since (Y/n) had broken up with Mike because of all the hate that the both of them had been receiving over social media, since you announced your relationship over a year ago. (Y/n)) knew that she was stupid to let Mike go as she knew that he was one of the good ones and someone that she could see herself spending the rest of her life with and being the father or her children but she couldn't let Mike go through all of that hate all of the time. He didn't deserve it. He always told her that they were fake fans if they said things like that but she couldn't shake the feeling that they were right. She didn't deserve someone as wonderful as Mike in her life.

(Y/n) was now in a hotel room. She had planned to stay with her parents but she decided to get out of there as quickly as possible. She had arranged to stay with a friend, who wasn't coming back off a holiday for a few more days, so here she was, stuck in a hotel. (Y/n) hadn't really left the room since she had gotten there. She just didn't want to face the world. Her heart was broken. 

 (Y/n) loved Mike more than she had ever loved anyone before but she wouldn't have been able to live with herself if the hate continued against Mike.  She hadn't really eaten either. She had lost her appetite, she felt sick all of the time. 

She felt sick all of the time. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and she ran to the bathroom of her room and rummaged through her toiletry bag, pulling out a pregnancy test. She always had one or two, just in case she needed them. She stared at the box and realised that it all made sense. She was sick, she was late, and not to mention, bloody emotional. She could be pregnant with Mike's baby.

Reading the instructions carefully, she peed on the test and waited for 2-3 minutes. She was shaking, what this could mean for her and Mike if she was. The first thing is, she would need to tell him and she very much doubted that he was would answer her calls now, seeing as she just broke his heart. When the timer went off, she carried her phone and the test over to the bed. She took a few seconds, before looking at what the test read. 

She was pregnant.

After sitting in silence for nearly an hour staring at Mike's name on the phone in her hand, trying to decide how she could tell Mike the news, someone knocked on the door of her hotel room. "Who could that be?" (Y/n) sighed as she put her phone down and got up from the bed and headed towards the door. She opened it and her heart skipped a beat when she saw who was standing there in front of her. "Mike."

He stood there, motionless. "What are you doing here?" You asked, so incredibly pleased to see him.

"I came to tell you how much I love you." He walked into my room.

"Mike. I was just about to cal--" (Y/n) closed the door behind him but was interrupted. 

"No (Y/n). Please listen to me.  I love you and  I want to be with you because you're the only person I want to love for the rest of my life." He stopped to take a deep breathe. " I know you love me too and neither of us want to be apart.Please (Y/n)." (Y/n) smiled at him and picked up the pregnancy test that was lying on the bed. 

"Mike." She said, as he took the test from her and pulled her into his arms. "I'm pregnant."