25. Billie Joe Armstrong

{NOTE: USED TO BE ONE OF MY FIRST IMAGINES ON HERE BUT DELETED AND EDITED! HERE YOU GO! }

You'd waited for hours and finally it was time! The crowd screamed as the members of Green Day ran on stage to the intro music to American Idiot. You along with rest of the crowd screamed.

You'd idolized Green Day for years and considered yourself to be their ultimate number one fan. You owned every album and pretty much knew the words to every song - word for word.

Many of your friends and family told you often that it was time to take down the posters in your bedroom but you found something so satisfying about waking up with Billie Joe watching you. He had always been your favorite.

You blushed as you watched him playing his guitar before doing his signature jump.

He started singing as the crowd joined in - including yourself. "Don't wanna American Idiot!" He pointed the microphone at he crowd - "Don't want a nation under the new media!" He proceeded to sing as he met your eyes. He winked as you began to blush harder.

He finished the song and took a bow. "Now this next song is called Boulevard of Broken Dreams." The crowd screamed as the band began to play. "I walk a lonely road. The only one that I have ever known."

After another enjoyable two hours, sadly it was time for the show to end. Many applauded as the exited the stage. A mixture of claps and I LOVE YOU!'s echoed around the arena. Soon enough everyone began flooding out of the arena, desperate to buy tickets for the next tour. You were one of the last ones out as you stood amazed, still not quite believing to show Billie -Freaking-Joe on stage.

As you began leaving you heard a voice. "Hey..Beautiful! Look behind you!" You did. Oh My God! "Billie?" You asked, starstruck. "Yep!" You blushed (again!) as he wink at you. "Hey come with me, there's something i want you to see." He grabbed your hand and pulled you backstage. Come on.. how could you refuse?

He led you into his dressing room, locking the door behind him. "I knew you were special from the moment I saw you in the crowd." He placed his hand on your waist and pulled you close. You obviously did what was natural in any situation like this and you got even closer to him before kissing him on the lips.

Starting off gently before getting more vigorous by the minute. He lifted you up and placed you on a nearby table, wrapping your legs around him as he did so. You ruffled you hand around in his hair as he kissed your neck leaving small love bites as got further down. You moaned slowly. It felt right. This was something you had been waiting for, for a a long time.

After another 20 minutes or so. You looked into each others eyes and you instantly knew it wouldn't be the last time you'd be seeing him. You smiled as you gave him your phone number. "Call me." You said, biting your lip and sorting out you hair before heading towards the door. You turned around and giggled as he stared down at your phone number smiling. He looked up as you winked and opened to door. You heard Billie mumble the word "Hot." as you left.