30. Mike Dirnt

Mike's P.O.V:

I was so nervous and excited.  My girlfriend is finally meeting Billie and Tré, my best friends, today.  Me and (Y/n) had been in a relationship for 4 months now and the guys believed that I was making her up because usually met my girlfriend straight away but not this time. However, I've learnt that letting my girlfriend meet my best friends very early on in the relationship is a very bad idea. 

It's not necessarily Billie. He is very loyal to both me and his girlfriend, Adrienne, so I know that he wouldn't try any funny business with her. Unlike Tré, who apparently couldn't be bothered to go out an find himself his own girlfriend, so he waits to meet mine and then steals them away from me so he can shag them and leave them. Each time I always say the same thing "She could've been the one!"  and every time Billie, being the amazing voice of reason that he is says to me "If she was the one, she would've immediately seen what a dick Tré is."  Tré was a dick and it did annoy me but I couldn't imagine us not being friends. 

"She's round the corner guys." I say, nervously. 

"It'll be fine." says, Billie, patting my back. 

I turned to Tré. "You keep your filthy hands off of her. You hear me?" 

He held up his hands and shook his head. "I hear ya. I hear ya!" He sighed as she knocked on the door. "I'll get it!" He volunteered but Billie grabbed his shirt. "No you won't." 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V:

I knocked on the door nervously, my head was spinning. What if they don't like me? What if they want us to break up? I went to run away as Mike opened the door. Seeing his face instantly made me feel better. He led me inside and kissed me. 

"How are you?" 

"I'm great. You?" 

"I'm good thanks." He took my hand and led me into the sitting room. "Guys. Meet my girlfriend (Y/n)."  They both waved 'Hi' as I smiled. "(Y/n). This is Billie." I shook his hand "And this is Tré " I shook his hand too but awkwardly smiled as he winked at me before yelping in pain when Billie stood on his foot. 

"So (Y/n)." Billie said, smiling. "What do you do."

"I'm currently studying *CHOOSE YOUR OWN FAVORITE SUBJECT**"

"Wow. That's fascinating. I wouldn't have a clue where to begin." He laughed as Mike joined in. 

"Me neither. We were never the smart one in School were we Billie?" Billie scoffed. "You can say that again." 

I laughed. I really liked Mike's friends, even Tré, despite his staring at me.  It felt great to know that they accepted me as Mike's girlfriend.