104. Billie Joe Armstrong {Requested}

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by LiSantos3

Hope you enjoy it

________________

Ashley and Billie were at a party, celebrating the release of Green Day's new album. There were many friends, and family members, and friends of the family at this party. Ashley was so excited to be there, to support Billie, and the band on their new album, and their hard work. They had spent many endless nights working in the studio, and Billie had sacrificed so much to make sure that this album was the best that they've ever produced. Ashley truly believed that this album was going to help so many people, and mean so much.

Ashley was at Billie's arm as the two of them walked around the party together, greeting everyone, and Billie introduced Ashley to members of his family that she hadn't met before, along with childhood friends, and family friends. They took a seat at their table, and listened to speeches from their producer, and manager. Everyone was so excited to be a part of something like this. 

"I'm going to get a drink." Ashley said, as she stood up from the table. 

"Do you want me to come with you?" Billie offered as he held her hand. 

"No, it's alright. I'll be back in a minute." Ashley smiled as she walked towards the bar, but along the way she was stopped by someone she didn't recognise."What are you doing?" Ashley asked. "Let me go!" She was pushed into a corner by a man that she had never met before. "Get away from me." This man ran his hands up and down her body, and tried to kiss her. He grabbed hold of her wrists when she had tried to get away from him.  

"Hey!" Ashley's eyes were closed, but she felt the weigh of the man be removed from her body, and within seconds, she realised who that voice belonged too. It was Billie. "What the fuck do you think that you're doing? That's my girlfriend." Billie had placed his guy up against another wall, and began hitting him. "Why the fuck were you kissing my girlfriend?" The other man whimpered. "I'm sorry, I'm drunk." That was his excuse. 

"Beat it!" Billie said, as he looked back at Ashley. "Hey baby, are you okay?" He asked, touching her cheek. 

"Yeah. Just shock, I guess."

"You're safe now baby." He pulled her into his arms. 

_________________

*A/n* - Sorry it's a short one. 

Not sure how I feel about it 🤔🤔