3. Tré Cool.

(AN- CONTAINS SMUT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!")

It's 1'o'clock in the morning and you turn over in your King size bed and cuddle up the the love of your life - Tré.  You place your head on his chest as he wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head. "My beautiful princess." He says as he spins you over onto your back, climbing on top of you. He begins kissing your neck making you moan. He laughs and moves his hand down in between your legs and begins rubbing your clit, still kissing your neck. 

You moan harder. "Oh daddy!" You hands begin messing up his hair as he begins to take off your black lace underwear. "Oh baby it's fuck time!" He whispers  in your ear. (AN- Vote if you got the reference!) You bit your lip. 

As you look down to take off his boxers you notice a bulge in his pants. You slip off his boxers to reveal his hard dick. You placed your hand on it and started rubbing up and down getting faster and harder. You loved hearing him moan - it made you feel so good to know that you were pleasuring him. Whilst doing a lot of grunting and moaning Tré managed to unhook your bra to reveal your breasts.  After a few more minutes of you rubbing his rock hard penis, him squeezing your boobs and a load of moaning you released his dick from your grip as he released all over you.  You rub your fingers over your body and retrieve all the cum you could be placing your fingers in your mouth. "Tasty." You whispered flirtatiously as Tré placed his penis at your entrance. "Do yo want me to tell you when its going in?" He said. 

You shook your head. "Surprise me." You said as he kissed you hard. You felt as sharp pain as he entered you. You moaned in satisfaction and pain - but mostly satisfaction. He stared of by slowly thrusting in and out, being careful not to hurt you, before the thrusting grew harder and faster. You grew wetter by every thrust. Tré had left love bites all over you neck. All you could do was moan with pleasure. You could tell by his face that he loved to hear you moan in pleasurable pain.  "Oh daddy!" You screamed. "Oh daddy! I can't hold it!" Tré grunted.     "Neither can I baby girl!" That was it. You both reached breaking point.                                                    "A-H-H-H DADDY!" You screamed as you came all over each other. 

Soon enough Tré collapsed on top of you. "Oh baby girl!" That was the last thing you heard him say before you cuddled up to him once more before you fell asleep in his arms.